Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 40- Official TEAM SILENT ENTRY! >

40- Official TEAM SILENT ENTRY!

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

40- Official TEAM SILENT ENTRY!

Old 08-13-2007, 12:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 40- Official TEAM 40 Thread!

Hey Team #40

My season starts September 5th and ends Dec 5th,so I guess I should start scouting ,LMAO j/k just got 2 more seats to secure in place and I'm ready with 32 standson 5 seperate properties. Hopefully I can close the deal this year with out getting injured prior to the rut.I shoot a Bowtech Patriot and am pumped to hunt this year, Will be heading down south in Alberta to hunt some of those 200 class mulies for the second week of September and chasing Elk also,while scouting Antelope for next year. Have a full plate for myself and am willing to put in the time. Best of luck to us and I'm up for anyone as a team leader,I'll check in daily as always. Oh yeah I've been on holidays for the last 3 weeks and heck ,how are ya Josh man and also a big high 5 to my good freind Troy, alias Shed33
Rocky
Old 08-13-2007, 06:51 PM

Some team names I came up with...

Broadhead Brothers
Kings of the Trees
Buck Brigade

Actually that's all for now. Long day...

Old 08-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Spike

I'm here !!! I shoot an HCA Iron Mace. Probably better with the Iron Mace at 75 yds. than I am with my muzzle loader. I have at least 3 that are over 120". I am leaving for Colorado on the 5th of September. It's going to be an awesome year !!!!!!!! Good Luck to all !!!! My buck from 05

Old 08-14-2007, 08:23 AM
Typical Buck

MO, any of those names are fine with me. Tomorrow is the begining for me. I just wish it was not going to be 100+ degrees.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:14 AM
Typical Buck

SC

That's a great burden to have instead of having to find the extra clothing to stay warm. Temps here for the last few days have hit a high of +9 celcius with rain and cloudy. Here's a name that came to me for the team yesterday, Silent Entry with a picture of a montec broadhead, Nothing like the sound of a broadhead hitting dirt after a clean pass through. Should be fun getting to know each and everyone of you on thisteam, as I have in the past ,I get to meet and exchange great stories of past hunts and meet new comrades. Well I need to get out and exchange 3 seats on my last of my stands for the opener in 22 days Yahoo,it's within reach,dang where'd the summer go LMAO.
Rocky
Old 08-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Typical Buck

I like the name Team Silent Entry. I think I saw another team mention Silent Assassins or some thing like that.

As for the temps I would much rather have to deal with our heat then your cold. If the temp is much below 32 I stay in bed. Luckily I don't have to deal with that alot.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

Well, I'm pretty much ready to go tomorrow. Its going to be hot but worth it. Any Idea on the unspoken members? I am hopeing to put some points on the board.

SCBigBuckHunter
Old 08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Typical Buck

Hey SC

All I can say is shoot straight my friend, and best of luckHope you have a stand close to water,they do need the liquids as we do,they tend to drink 3 times a day where I'm from if it's available. After I was done with putting in my new seats on my stands today I pushed a good 140 5x5 not 40 yards from my stand that was bedded. So that's a good sign. Found this honey hole after the rut last year when scouting .Looks promising, you hunting the morning or evening SC ? About the members ,I wouldn't worry to much as of yet, they tend to trickle in by mid September,should be full by then . Be safe and make sure you have your safety belt packed, God Bless.
Rocky
Old 08-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

sure ill captain the team
also got a name
stacks of racks
pope and young posse
or thew chaos killers team 43s worst nightmare.

I injured my hand so ill be off for a few days check the bowhuntin forum for the story
Old 08-15-2007, 05:37 AM
Typical Buck

I will be out this afternoon. Have to work this morning. I have always been a afternoon hunter more then mornings. I will be out there Sun morning though. I went through everything last night and everything is ready so all I have to do is grab a couple of bags and my bow case and we are off. Thanks for the encouragement, I'm definitly ready to go. I will try and post later this evening with my results.

SCBigBuckHunter

Quick Reply: 40- Official TEAM SILENT ENTRY!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.