Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 Things that make you go hmmmmmm?? >

Things that make you go hmmmmmm??

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

Things that make you go hmmmmmm??

Old 07-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm??

duke...that wouldnt make any of us team members go hmmm...more like yahoooo the rest of the guys wouldnt say hmmm either...it would be more of an uht-oh sound as they wimper and withdraw from the contest

Old 07-20-2007, 12:28 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

I like the guys who have pictures taken in the field, but are wearing blue jeans, or just a camo jacket thrown on over some street clothes... Makes ya wonder what kind of guy bowhunts in street clothes... [:-]

Or the guys who supposedly killed the deer with a bow, but have a 100% full quiver in the pictures, with no bloody arrow.
Fran, Fran , Fran

It ain't the clothes that make the hunter !! Course coming from a Surfer, one might gohmmmm wondering howmuch sea water was taken in on wipe outs!!! [8D] Be warned... You are now on top of my list forSMACK !! By the way checkout the quiver !!

Tim

Old 07-20-2007, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Blue jeans? Check.
No blood on arrow? Check.
No blood anywhere? Check.
Deer that doesn't look completely dead? Check.

Tim - are you sure you didn't justknock him sillywith your pickup, then jump out and get your picture taken with him before he regained his wits?
Old 07-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Tim no worries, Quick does not understand how hard it is to drag a full sized deer out of the woods

We know that "Pretty Boy" quick can wipe down with one of those "wet naps" you get at KFC he worked so "hard" carring, pulling or throwing his kills out of the woods.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't be jealous guys, but I'm eyeing up this monster for opening day.

It's a piebald - you can tell from all the white albino markings all over it.

If I get it, I might get a full body mount - maybe with the deer doing something really aggressive, like snarling or growling or something with the hair on its neck standing up... Maybe reared backwith itsfront hooves and dewclaws extended, like it's ready to tear you limb from limb...

I read somewhere that these spotted piebalds are the most ferocious breed of whitetail. Seriously.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:43 AM

Now that there is funny!
Old 07-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Typical Buck

I hear they go straight for the throat !!!
Old 07-20-2007, 10:24 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Blue jeans? Check.
No blood on arrow? Check.
No blood anywhere? Check.
Deer that doesn't look completely dead? Check.

Tim - are you sure you didn't justknock him sillywith your pickup, then jump out and get your picture taken with him before he regained his wits?
Glasses might be in order??

1. blood soaked spear of grass 7:00 from Nose. Missed it on the clean up for the photo

2. broken arrow. Was wiped clean. Not about to get blood on the bow. eeeewwwwwwwww!!!

3.There is a reason for the clump of grass/weeds right behind the shoulder. He was leaking like a sieve. Not my idea of a good picture.Trust me... it's nothiding the imprint of the fold emblemfrom my truck. Well that's my story and I am sticking to it.

4. He's dead.Otherwise he would be smiling for the picture. Duh !!!!! [&:]

I must admit...I am impressed. I wouldn't have the nads to hunt your ferocious spottedpiebalds.

Tim

Old 07-21-2007, 12:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

You kill a buck like that off the ground at 6 yards (wasn't it?)

You can lay him out, clean him up, dress him up how you want! Wear a clown suit who cares.. See ya in a week bud! Can't wait to see his relatives!
Old 07-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Come on Tim -we allknow you paid Tyler a double-allowanceto goout and shoot that deer and let you get your picture taken with it. You can't trick us. Pottenger is on his way out - he'll get the real story. He's like Whitetail C.S.I. He'll interrogate the boy, and your secrets will be revealed. Seriously.
broken arrow. Was wiped clean. Not about to get blood on the bow. eeeewwwwwwwww!!!
I still think you whacked him with your pickup. The arrow broke when your bow bounced off the dash in the collision. [8D]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.