Community

Team 10

Old 11-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team 10 checkin

Saskabush checking in from Peace River, Alberta...

...unfortunately I shot my Alberta whitetail last weekend and have pictures but none with the rifle as the field photos were taken well after legal light and my rifle was back in the case. . .[:@] I still have the skinned carcass in the garage if that counts, otherwise I'll have to wait until the last week of november when I go to Saskatchewan. Sorry guys, wasn't thinking. Pictures are in the "Other Areas" regional forum on the "Canadian whitetails 2006" thread if anybody is interested.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Fork Horn

To whomever our team captain is,

It would be worth voting for allowing pics without the weapon to be included as the deer I shot would be worth entering.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Fork Horn

Do we have a team captain? If not, i'll volunteer for no other reason than I have the time to check in fairly regularly. Let me know what you guys think. I'm starting to get the feeling I'm talking to myself here
Old 11-07-2006, 03:18 PM

i think that would be cool saskabush if you would be team captain seeing you have time to come on here. I think that you should not have to have your gun in the pic you know sometimes you are in a panic you are excited and forget so i think it would be alright without it.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Fork Horn

Toadder, I would tend to agree with you. I know that the last thing on my mind was making sure my rifle was in the picture. it didn't even cross my mind until well after the fact.

Maybe i'll send a pm to everyone to try and get their opinion as well as see if there's anyone else that had their heart set on being team captain.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Fork Horn

Hi Guys,

I've got 3 replies of the 6 people who have checked in (not including myself). I'll give it until tommorow evening before replying to Cougar Mag's thread if anybody still wants to voice their opinion.

As toadder has already asked. Does anybody have any ideas for a team name?

How's everybody's season going so far?

Nice buck Gamehunter! Congratulations.

Toadder, have you got any snow yet? I can't wait to head back to Sask for the Canadian resident season. Where is Briercrest? I know I've heard of it but don't have a map handy.

The deer are really moving up here. Saw a nice 5x5 bull elk tonite (I have a cow tag[:@]) and had a love drunk 140ish 4x4 whitetail buck come strolling past me at about 10 yards and play peek-a-boo with me from behing a grain bin.

Good luck all,

Sask.

Old 11-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have no problem w/ Sask as captain. As for a team name.....

?????????????
Old 11-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Fork Horn

thanks Uncle Matt, any opinion on how strict the picture rules should be?
Old 11-11-2006, 04:53 PM

hey saskabush my season has been pretty good i got a mule deer today not the one i was lookin for but will do. i have seen some monster white tail season opens next monday 20th.

As for here we don't have any amount of snow yet it snows but melts so quickly.

You may have heard of Briercrest before but probably not. you may have heard of the Briercrest Bible College but the town of Briercrest is south of Moose Jaw on the 339 highway.

I have no ideas for a team name......whitetail assassins or something along those lines i will keep thinking.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Saskabush, post your picture up above in the Official Scorecard topic, along with the score.

Quick Reply: Team 10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.