Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

ATTN: Team 17!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-14-2007, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ATTN: Team 17!!!!!!!!!!

Justin, I received the package and I don't know what to say. I am blown away by the generosity. Thank you very much.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you for all the wonderful things in the package. Now I see why my wife called to yell at me for buying some things.

You all are a top notch outfit.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

whatd you get whatd you get?? [8D]
Old 03-15-2007, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don't you wish you knew
Old 03-15-2007, 06:15 PM

Justin, just wanted to say thanks for the prizes! That was alot more than I expected and you guys definately did'nt have to do that, but thanks again, I was very impressed.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:42 PM

BTW what do we get next year when we repeat? i wont need another shirt or hat...
Old 03-16-2007, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you guys repeat as Contest Champs, I'll make sure you all get something very special.

In fact, I'll lay this one the table right now. I'll geteach one of you embroidered HuntingNet.com Jackets and the person who shoots the largest buck on your team will get a new Bowtech bow. Put that on the record right now.

Congrats again guys, I'm glad you liked your stuff.

Old 03-16-2007, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats again guys - and that brings back some memories - Justin puts together a real nice package for the winning team members. We had a lot of fun competing against you fellas, and my hat's off to you for really stepping up and getting it done.

FK
Old 03-16-2007, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

If you guys repeat as Contest Champs, I'll make sure you all get something very special.

In fact, I'll lay this one the table right now. I'll geteach one of you embroidered HuntingNet.com Jackets and the person who shoots the largest buck on your team will get a new Bowtech bow. Put that on the record right now.

Congrats again guys, I'm glad you liked your stuff.

OMG!!! Justin, I know the odds at repeating are very low but you definitely just offered us something to shoot for (I printed it out to remember).

Team, we must win this contest next year. I think we are very capable as long as we dont change anything. I foresee a downfall already of all of us holding out for a monster so we can win a new bow. Hopefully greed doesnt result in our demise.

We also might want to delete this thread as there will be more people gunning for us after reading this
Old 03-16-2007, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am sure that is why he put that in their. He knew we would all hold out for a large deer and that we will consequently kill our chance at repeating.

Quick Reply: ATTN: Team 17!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.