Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 41-Official Team "Tall Tines" Thread >

41-Official Team "Tall Tines" Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

41-Official Team "Tall Tines" Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 09:15 PM

Default RE: 41-Official Team "Tall Tines" Thread

OK had some time tonight at home so here is something i came up with let me know what you guys think and any comments on what you might like changed. Also I will resize it so you guys can use it as an avatar when a final version is decided on.
Slim
Old 09-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Fork Horn

Looks great dude...
Old 09-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Fork Horn

Hiawatha, that is the same exact degree that I got. Phy. Ed P-12 and Biology 9-12. I graduated in May 2006 (STILL LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT JOB (It is harder than what I expected to get a real job)). So now I hunt for a living (Hunting for a job, Hunting for another place to live, and just plain Hunting). Do you plan to try and coach any sports?

Slim, the avatar looks awesome to me, thanks! What do the rest ofyou think?
Old 09-27-2006, 06:33 AM

ORIGINAL: tbyrd

I graduated in May 2006 (STILL LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT JOB (It is
harder than what I expected to get a real job)).
I feel your pain and your definately not alone, I graduated in Dec 2005, with a BS in Computer Information Systems and I JUST found a real job 2 weeks ago! I was working retail in the mean time and I dont wish that work on anyone it is HORRIBLE!

Sorry didnt mean to butt in just thought you might like to know your not alone.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Okay guys, treehunter responded and will be joining your team, one more and we have a complete team and I can close this contest as full.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:10 AM
Typical Buck

I like the avatar, no problem here...
Old 09-27-2006, 12:27 PM

You der Meister!
Old 09-27-2006, 03:31 PM

Good work on the graphics guys lookin good. I have no idea how to do any of that stuff so thanks for gettin it done.

tbyrd i have coaching certification for football, basketball, hockey gymnastics, track and volleyball however i am die hard over football and hockey. Would love to coach 6 man football and hockey, hockey is not a school sport here but still your presence in the community is felt in the school.
The fever is settin in hard now, will be one week tomorrow then i will finally get to go home. Won't bow hunt that weekend at all cause i haven't shot in 3 weeks, rifle hunt that weekend, practice up good with the sticks for 5 days or sothen hittem hard later in the week with the bow. I have not looked for a few of these deer yet this year so i am really cuirous as to what i am going to find as to rub lines and bedding areas. I have 3 or 4 great bucks on the agenda but will take me some time to attempt to pattern them. Heck if i get a shot at one of them i will be tickled.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Fork Horn

I'm checking in finally. Alot of scouting, hanging stands, cutting shooting lanes, ect, ect, and just preparing for the season keeps me from coming on the forum lately. Sorry so late but I'm ready. Thanks for the invite.

My name is Mike and I live and hunt innorth Alabama. The season starts onOct 15. I won't be hunting in any other states. The land my club is on is deep in the mountains. We have about 800 acres and plenty of great bucks. I am hoping to snag on of them this season.

By the way, the avatar looks great.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:50 AM

Welcome to the team Treehunter. One more and we have ourselves a team. I think we can still win with nine though. GIT-R-DONE!

Quick Reply: 41-Official Team "Tall Tines" Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.