Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 33- Team "Full Draw" Official Thread >

33- Team "Full Draw" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

33- Team "Full Draw" Official Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 11:55 AM

Default 33- Team "Full Draw" Official Thread

Team 33

121. RiverBottomBowHunter checked in
336. NinerPilotchecked in
260. Cloud 9, MN checked in
313. bullshooterchecked in
164. springer01checked in
45. razorx8675 checked in
Alt. dusters84 checked in
153. Arrowmaster checked in
176. dagger buck 2 checked in
243. Mr.Gchecked in

dagger buck 2 checking in.

My season starts Sept. 1 in ND. Have about 10 bucks scouted that will around 140 or better and a couple bucks 150 or better.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:07 PM

Default RE: 33- Team Official Thread

Whats up guys... I guess Ill start this introduction off my name is Tanner I am 29, I live in Goldthwaite Texas (central Texas). I hunt a 1000 acre ranch that my uncle owns we have some nice bucks on our place. I have been hunting deer almost all my life started bow hunting about 3 years ago. Our season starts Oct. 1st and I have some nice prospects this year 2 bucks from last year I have seen are looking to be 140-150 class deer. I shot a Mathews Outback until this year and just bought a Switchback XT last week and I think I am going to love it. Anyway good luck to all you guys and look forward to winning this thing!!

Tanner
Old 08-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

Hello fellow team 33 members. Arrowmaster checking in... A little about myself. I live in west central Indiana. Ive been hunting deer for 26 years. I have harvested 22 deer with my bow and look to add a few more. I am very picky when it comes to shooting bucks. I will do my best to help this team out. Whats our Team name gonna be???Good luck to all this season... Arrowmaster
Old 08-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cloud 9, MN checking in! Wish you all good luck this season! I'm from St. Cloud, MN, which is in central MN. I have several areas to hunt. A couple differant farms close to my house and the main spot is a roughly 400 acre spot in Elk River. Thats mostly rolling oak ridges and popal/birch swamps. We have about 25 permant portables out there and about 10 miles of 4 wheeler trails. 3 decent foodplots that we usually don't hunt on. I shoot a '02 Bowtech Patriot that I really love. The past two seasons I though about getting a new bow but each time I start shooting new ones I find I still like my Patriot the best.

Anyway...I checked in......I normally am on this site several times a week for the past 3 years, but if you don't hear from me don't worry.....I'm just getting in a bunch of hunting. Our season starts Sept 16th.

I almost didn't get into the contest this season because the past 2 years( '04 and '05 )I signed up and haven't taken a buck. (passed up many though). In '02 and '03 I shotthree over 125"

Hard hard!.......Later
Old 08-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dagger Buck 2.......I see your from North Dakota........I'm hoping to get toND 2 or 3 times this season. Geeeees do you guys have the Monster bucks! My freinds have hunted ND quite a bit and they are always bringing home some trophy's. One hunt should be out near Devils Lake and the others should be north and northeast of Devils Lake.

Good Luck!
Old 08-21-2006, 11:36 PM

Man isn't this a small country!! I live 30 miles from Devils Lake. Mostly east but a little north.

What town are you hunting by if you are close to a town besides Devils Lake?

Yes, we do have nice bucks but I don't know if you can call them monsters. The 4 x 4 still rule around here but thereare more 5 x 5 every year.

Tyler
Old 08-22-2006, 03:00 PM

Hellooooo... is anyone here??

Tyler
Old 08-22-2006, 03:23 PM

Thought I should share a couple ofscouting pics.

They arepretty poorquality pics because they were pulled off the camcorder and they were very far away.

Tyler

Old 08-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dagger Buck 2........I'm not sure of the towns yet but in the last three years they have shot 6 buck over 140"......these are from differant properties and some public land.

Later
Old 08-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Fork Horn

Mr. G Checkin in here - east central South Dakota - with harvest and accompanying stuff havent had a lot of scoutin time - have seen one really really nice buck tho driving home from softball. This is my first year bowhunting and I will try to do as well as I can to help the team out!

Quick Reply: 33- Team "Full Draw" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.