Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread >

8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 10:18 PM

Default RE: 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

I hopeI can fill my freezer as fast as youwhen Oct. rolls around. Awesome job. Thats a nice doe.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good job Mobo hunter ,now you have the meat issue taken care of ,now let's get the decorating in the wreck room finished with a trophy.

nubo
Old 09-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats mobo. i saw a ton of deer yesterday but no shooter bucks. will be back out this afternoon. man it feels nice out there! 45 degrees as i type this.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:55 AM

Well, I am done until October. Things at work got pretty crazy, and I'm pulling 18 hours of OT a week. But I don't mind too much, I took off every Friday in October. I'll soak up the OT while I can get it. Things get pretty serious in October, and I also took the second week of November off. Anyway, I will be heading out on Thursday evenings not to return till Sunday afternoon, so ya'll won't see my ugly mug here much till the end of November. I'll be in the woods dark to dark on the weekends. Man, I love 3 day weekends!!!

Old 09-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Well, I am done until October. Things at work got pretty crazy, and I'm pulling 18 hours of OT a week. But I don't mind too much, I took off every Friday in October. I'll soak up the OT while I can get it. Things get pretty serious in October, and I also took the second week of November off. Anyway, I will be heading out on Thursday evenings not to return till Sunday afternoon, so ya'll won't see my ugly mug here much till the end of November. I'll be in the woods dark to dark on the weekends. Man, I love 3 day weekends!!!

Good luck and that's good news, that means there's no chance we will have to see your midriff either. [8D]
Old 09-24-2006, 07:09 PM

LOL....Rob, it's ok buddy. I know you're jealous, but seriously, not everyone can be as HOT as I am....[&:][&:][&o]
Old 09-25-2006, 05:31 PM

Man, am I the only one that hasn't gone hunting yet? I still can't go for another 5 days. I hope my opener is as eventful as itusually is.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Had a close encounter with a BRUISER 10 pointer tonight. Saw 3 bucks total, he was the only shooter. Had him 30 yards but too thick. Will try to kill him later this week if I can get a SW wind. White oaks all over the place.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:19 PM

Stay at 'em brother!!! Keep the faith!
Old 09-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ks_vtec

Man, am I the only one that hasn't gone hunting yet? I still can't go for another 5 days. I hope my opener is as eventful as itusually is.
Nope, i won't be in the woods till this coming sunday evening. Unfortunatly i have to work in the morning, but i'll get off around 11:30 and have the rest of the day to hunt.

Man i Cant Wait!!!

Quick Reply: 8- Team "Big Buck Assassins" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.