Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread >

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 36- Team Official Thread

Mantis, quick, nice to see you, see you soon.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Ok I'm back for a few, the girlfriend is cookin What's up Rob, Thanks for the recent birthday email (I’m thinkin that was automated) you didn’t really remember my birthday did you! Haha J/K. Was this team hand picked?!One word: STACKED! Ok chicken is done gotta go! Yeah chicken, I’m out of venison, so the first doe that’s in range YUM! I’ll catch up later boys, mauser if you want the position you have my vote for team captain. Send an email out to the no shows and give em a heads up.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

Ok I'm back for a few, the girlfriend is cookin What's up Rob, Thanks for the recent birthday email (I’m thinkin that was automated) you didn’t really remember my birthday did you! Haha J/K. Was this team hand picked?! One word: STACKED! Ok chicken is done gotta go! Yeah chicken, I’m out of venison, so the first doe that’s in range YUM! I’ll catch up later boys, mauser if you want the position you have my vote for team captain. Send an email out to the no shows and give em a heads up.
Good to hear from you, now send me some chicken!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Duke, I hope you do better than last year! Wait what am I saying,just do the same OK? LOL.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Dr Andy

Hey Duke, I hope you do better than last year! Wait what am I saying,just do the same OK? LOL.
Wow, that's some smack right there...whatdasay duke?

I guess we're still waiting on:

99. Brent B
90. Kybuckhunter

And an alternate to replace 285....whose been banned..
Old 08-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Dominant Buck

I sleep 17 more nights.....then I get to get up and go Deer hunting.

We're ready here in NC. Now we just need the deer to cooperate!

Jeff
Old 08-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Typical Buck

I'm not even counting yet, I have till Oct 14th[:@]

I have the perfect name for the team!

Element 36

Krypton (Greek kryptos, “hidden”), symbol Kr, colorless, odorless gaseous element that makes up a tiny fraction of Earth's atmosphere. In group 18...

Ok a little about myself. I too am heterosexual. Been that way as long as I can remember. Not sure why duke felt he had to through his preferences out there but hey I’ll keep the trend going! Just turned 28, and just 2 days ago I signed my life away on a beautiful log home, hope to be moving in before October. That’s right I’m going to be a homo! A homeowner for the first time. I have a hot girlfriend, who for the first time in her life will be put though the ultimate test. Can she endure the upcoming archery season? She will be joining me in the woods to video once in awhile so long as I can get her hair smell to change from women to dirt. That could take weeks! I hunt mostly private land in NY and a mix in PA. I’ve been bowhunting 15 years and in the last few years have managed to not screw up as much and actually take some decent bucks. I take all my vacation during the first three weeks of November and usually finagle my way around working (Firefighter) to much during the October season. I have a strong love for Bowtech, Muzzy, and long walks in the dark to my stands. You can look for me to add in the realm of 120 pts to the teams’ total.

Old 08-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Spoke with Duke yesterday on the phone and traded team #'s. Hesaid time for the smack to start but I beat him to it! Score one for team19!
Old 08-23-2006, 01:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

I signed my life away on a beautiful log home, hope to be moving in before October. A homeowner for the first time. I have a hot girlfriend
I need to see pictures when you get a chance...yes of both.

MM, you know I built a log home and I have a hot wife...
Old 08-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Now that we're teammates and all, Rob.....wanna have a hot wife contest??

Ya know....just between us teammates.....lol...

Jeff

Quick Reply: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.