Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 15- Team "Death from Above" Official Thread >

15- Team "Death from Above" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

15- Team "Death from Above" Official Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 06:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default 15- Team "Death from Above" Official Thread

Hey all... Just making sure everyone is here an ready to go. Let's check in, find out a bit about eachother and win this thing!
Leverdude, good to see you again!

I'm from Western Massachusetts, hence the screen name. I will be hunting Western MA and Eastern NY. 28 years old, married 3 years w/ 2 beautiful little girls (Lena (2) & Grace (1 month).

Team 15.

Alt. Big G
173. Western MA Hunter
71. MOM W/SWD
343. sdavis
88. Medic
277. dayna0306
Alt. wisbowhunter2009
116. buck knife
156. Rightybuckmaster
161. Leverdude
Old 08-21-2006, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team 15 Official Check In

Hello. Checking in here.

About me well:

I am 35 married 3 children 6 year old boy Bobby, and two girls 4 year old Erin and 19 month old Valerie. Oh yea Wife is Laura. won't tell her age I might get in trouble lol

Last year I signed up for this and shortly after my best friend and hunting buddy had a tree fall on him and broke his back. So by the time I got back to the board I was bumped. That is OK though as I watched his three kids until just recently and did not have much tree time and ended the year with just a couple of does ( with the smoke pole ).

Here is a pic of me and the boy opening day 2 years ago.

Old 08-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Medic,
Where abouts is Deerfield NY?

Old 08-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Fork Horn

Just North of Utica.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:56 PM

Default RE: 15- Team Official Thread

Hi guys....and gals if we have any more besides me. This should be alot of fun. It was last year. My name is Diann and I am addicted to bow hunting. My husband Ron -TagOut- and I leave the 31st of Aug for our first bear hunt in Canada. Needless to say we are very excited. We have been married for almost 29 years and have one 24 year old daughter. She is getting married next May, so we have been in the middle of wedding hell for the last few months. Our season starts Sept 15th in Missouri and I'm ready. We have seen some really nice bucks in the last few week. Hopefully they will come my way and NOT Ron's. He's on team 18. We shall see. Good luck and safe hunting. Diann
Old 08-22-2006, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

Well that is 3 of us where is the rest? I mean come on, teams have been picked for a day now what is taking so long?
Old 08-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice to meet you Mom. Those weddings are always fun to plan...
I'm sure the rest of the team will surface. The moderators will give it a certain amount of time.. then we will be eligible to add alternates.

Manic,
We hunted up by Auburn last season. Great area. Is that close to you at all?

Old 08-22-2006, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

Not really. I am right in the center of the state. you went rightpast me though to get there. I live in the Southern zone and across the street is the Northern Zone. I Own 50 acres 25 miles west of me and the just found a dead pony with the EEE virus. Well Lucky me they are spraying the mosquitoes!! they have been so thick there you could walk on them. So thank you EEE. ( Not that I want it) but hunting this fall should be a little easer now.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:30 AM

im here just letting you know if i dont respond quick im outta town im going to be gone wednesday thru sunday so whats our team name
Old 08-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome glad you checked in and We don't havea nameyet.

Quick Reply: 15- Team "Death from Above" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.