HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2006 Deer Hunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest-79/)
-   -   18-Team "PREDATORS" Official Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest/152828-18-team-predators-official-thread.html)

phil_pick 08-23-2006 05:12 PM

RE: 18- Team Official Thread

How, those are some really nice bucks. What part of wisconsin do you hunt? I live in Rock county but I hunt just outside of Westby wich is in vernon county.

centexhunter 08-23-2006 08:59 PM

Centexhunter checking in. Sorry for the brief check in but I am in the middle of packing for an antelope hunt. I'll check back with yall when I get back and have a little more time

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-24-2006 09:03 PM

Hey, we'll be here when you get back from your Pronghorn hunt, have a great one and bring pictures home.

Tribal 08-24-2006 09:47 PM

Tribal reporting for duty. Looking forward to making a run at winning this thing this year. I won it the first year and made a strong run last year as the winning team stayed together. I have seen many bucks in my area and looking to score on a P&Y. My fingers are crossed. Took a fewdecent bucks every year for the last 5 years. Good luck to you all!

Cougar Mag 08-25-2006 07:43 AM

Hi Tribal, I hope to give you all some help this season. Tribal did good for the Elite 8!

We are only missing BuckmasterJeff. I sent him an email and PM. Does anyone know him......he has exactly one post.

RTA47 08-25-2006 10:48 AM

Hello elite-8. HO but wait! this is team 18?:D what up guys? Couger try to tag something this yr[:-] I know you came close to tagging monster in thepast couple of seasons with no luck maby this is your yr. Tribal,No need to wish you luck my friend, Yourkill ratiospeaks for itself;)
Good luck to all on team-18 I hope to see a lot of good pics of some fine bucks from you guys "I just hope our`s is bigger and more of them"

MGH_PA 08-25-2006 05:10 PM

Tribal, where do you hunt? Good to have you on the team. Has anyone come up with a name or have an idea for a name?

Tribal 08-25-2006 09:30 PM

I hunt Minnesota. Believe it or not there are some great deer here in my state. You just have to know where to look. :)

Tribal 08-25-2006 09:40 PM

Here is my old sig to get you all pumped! Hopefully we all get a crack at a great deer this year.

James Vee 08-25-2006 10:08 PM

I've been over to hunt the Grand Rapids area a few times. I try to get out and fish the Grand Rapids area as much as possible. BTW, I'm in NW Wisconsin.