Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 18-Team "PREDATORS" Official Thread >

18-Team "PREDATORS" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

18-Team "PREDATORS" Official Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 06:36 AM
Super Moderator

Default 18-Team "PREDATORS" Official Thread

Team 18:
nctaxi
M.Hensler/PA
Bowhunter4life
centexhunter
JamesVee
phil_pick
Tribal
North4
Cougar Mag
bloodcreek

Cougar Mag checking in. Looks like we have a winning team.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 18- Team Official Thread

Checking in;

I wasn't able to findtwo of our team members on the member registration list.
1. Bowhunter1life
2. TagOut

All but three members have less than 50 posts. Guys, be sure to keep us posted on what is going on in your neck of the woods. Best of luck to all.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in...I may not have many posts...but I've been on this site for over 4 years...I lurk most of the time and switched my name just last year...don't worry, I'll keep ya guys posted. Btw, when we decide a team name, I'm pretty decent with Photoshop, so I can whip something up along with anyone else who wants to contribute.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:06 PM

I think there was a mess up, im bowhunter4life, not bowhunter1life, unless there is one? But yea i have school goin on now so i dont have that many posts, does that really matter. Good luck to all and whats gonna be are name?

Old 08-21-2006, 05:31 PM

Hi guys......I'm posting this for TagOut. We can't seem to get his login to work. Anyway, we will get it taken care of and he is on here all the time. Just not a big talker. more later. good luck to everyone
Old 08-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Bowhunter4life........my bad. Since I didn't copy/paste I put a 1 instead of the 4. I've seen you around some. Glad you are here.

MOM W/SWD..........thanks for checking in for TagOut.

Old 08-21-2006, 06:18 PM

Cougar, no foul, just wanted to make sure it was me, hows every ones hunting lookin so far

Old 08-21-2006, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter4life

Cougar, no foul, just wanted to make sure it was me, hows every ones hunting lookin so far
Although I really don't want to bring about the famed PA QDM debate, in my immediate area (WMU 2G)...terrible. We live on a 90 acre tract that is bordered by neighbors who poach, bait, and simply took advantage of the bonus tags of the previous few years. I simply just don't have the deer on my property that I used to. I'm 21, and I've been bowhunting since I was 13...in that short amount of time, I've noticed a significant decline in buck and doe sitings when hunting. It's a shame, but I'll be out there to enjoy the woods nonetheless, because I enjoy hunting whether I get anything or not. Next year, I will be hunting more at my cabin, but for now I only have weekends when in College.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Super Moderator

It's a shame, but I'll be out there to enjoy the woods nonetheless, because I enjoy hunting whether I get anything or not.
Thats the main thing.

As for me, more soybeans have been planted than corn in my best areas so I may do more hunts than usual in October. I still have to put stands in two fencerows that I think may be good producers this season. I also have some river bottom land to hunt, but I am not the only person bowhunting it and its already tough hunting. It looks like I will be hunting the nearby state land more this season due to fuel prices.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Spike

North4 checking in. Have been a regular visitor to these forums for a number of years now. Looking forward to a good season. Starting to feel like Fall now, season opens Sept. 1 and I have more than enough tags to get started.

Quick Reply: 18-Team "PREDATORS" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.