Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team Official Thread

Ok team I talked to Rob about our missing man and his correct name is orr2003 not oor2003.
Well give him some time to respond to the E - Mail I sent in the meantime I also asked about using their logo T - shirt and add our team logo with it.
He said that I should take that up with HNI Justin, so I will soon but I should ask you all first about that idea.
So let me know what you think about it.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

i think its a great idea
Old 08-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Typical Buck

It sounds good to me too. SW Iowa Hunter and I are going to try and get our hunts on video this year. For anyone who was wondering, he is my bro-in-law and hunting buddy. We do all right for a couple of know nothings. I like the name Mega Bucks still, and think the t-shirts sound like a good idea. Only 35 days until the opener. It seems like a year at this point.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

I like StumpThumpers since I posted it but I only said it because I hit a stump with a miss last year but dont worry guys I have the new TRYKON and I'm "dead" on if you catch my drift. With all the smack ROB/PA has been talking I'm up at his house for some stand hanging festivities and I'm going to put the smack down on him with alittle bow shooting contest. So I will take StumpThumping to a new level.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hello fellow team mates

Just wanted to remind everyone about the rules so when you get time go to that post / thread and check them out.
Rob wants everyone to read No. # 7 so make sure all of you read that one and follow it to the letter.
Talk to ya later.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:44 AM
Fork Horn

RDHUNTER I read the rules or should I say I had to hear ROB/PA churp about them, of course if he scores this year I will be sure to take photos with out his bow or him for that matter. Just kidding he is standing right beside me and we were just talking about them when I read your post. We are on are way out to hang some stands and check the trail cams so I will check in with you all later.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:44 AM

New61375,
Thanks for the well written and well thought out post. Upon further reflection I would have to agree with you about my coming out on the short end last year. Due to the great advice I recieved in your post I will be spending the rest of the off season scouting.

Good Luck to you guys!!!

Old 08-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Tell Rob I said Hi.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Q2, WishI could have stayed longer and showed Rob and you how to shoot but time ran out. HA HAHA
If Rob does get a deer down on the ground that would be awesome if you were there to capture it on film. Then of course leave him out of the picture for the contest.LOL
Old 08-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

Has anyone had a chance to see any good deer lately? I am busy with a Hunter's Ed Class that I am teaching this weekend, but hope to get out scouting some more this week. Good luck everyone!

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.