Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread >

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Health update :
I went to the heart Dr. earlyler this morning for a follow up from my little heart attack and he checked me out and talked for a good hour or so .
Well after everything was all said and done , he gave the green light to go back into the woods and hunt but he advised me to use the buddy system and to be careful.
Now that muzzle loading season over and late archery is in , I can't wait to get out and score on one for the team.
I'll keep ya all infromed , wish me luck and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday may God Bless you all.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey my fellow MEGA BUCKS team members I was looking at the score card thread and saw where we stand.
As of now : in first place is team 17 with a score of 794 7/8 , second is team 20 with a score of 621 6/8 , third is team 12 thats us with a score of 594 4/8 , forth place goes to team 22 with a score of 570 even and trailing behind is team 36 thats Rob's and Germs team with a score of 564 1/8 and then team 16 with a score of 513 3/8 .
The other teams are so far behindthat we shouldn't worry about them even coming close.
I just hope that Holliday Slim ,orr2003 along with hachet jack and myselfcan score on a good buck andmake a come back to put us in the lead again.
Hope you all have a good time with your family and friends this Christmas and New Yearholiday season.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:52 AM
Typical Buck

merry christmas eve. everyone. i just got back from a wonderfullweek in cancun(i will post pics in a couple daays) sure didnt feel like christmas when it was 87 degrees out. im actually burnt in december. cant say i have ever done that before.. my family decided that we all should go down there and stay at a, all inclusive resort for a week since we never see each other any more. it was the best vacation i have ever had. all inclusive is the way to go. no bills at the ends of dinners/after some drinks. just eat and drink when ever you want and how ever much you want.. anyways.just got back about 6am.im headed to bed for 2 hours before i have to go do the christmas eve brunch with the whole family...i hope you all have wonderfull christmas.
Jeff S.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Happy Holiday to all my teammates. Glad things are better with you RD. I will be in the woods on Tuesday the 26, with bow in hand. Lets go get'em. We can win this thing with alittle Luck and skill! Be safe and shoot straight!

Hatchet Jack
Old 12-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks hachet
I'll be out Tuesday as well and Wednesday ,Thrusday and the rest of week right up to the last day.
I hope you and I both are lucy enough to score on a nice MEGA BUCK , good luck to ya.

RDHunter
Old 12-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 12- Team Official Thread

Well it stoped rain but I still could not make it out today. My daughter banged her foot last nite. I had to take he to the ER, she broke her big toe. So maybe I make it out after work this week.

Hatchet Jack
Old 12-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 12- Team Official Thread

Sorry guys I havent been around work and the boys events but RD I'm glad to see your doing well.

RD and Hatchet I wish you both luck I have a feeling you both will finish strong. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and an even better new year to come.

Take care guys.. Q2
Old 01-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm Done as of Jan 1st, 6:00 pm 2007 my season is officialy over .
No buck to put in the score card no doe ether , no meat in my freezer and no deer liver on the table.
I feel as if I let you guys down but it wasn't for lack of trying , I went out and hunted every chanceI had.
I'm not gonna make up any excuse's, it just thats the way thing s happens sometimes.
I like to thank each and every one of you for making such a strong effort andsubmiting your entrys.
It's been a fun contest for all of us and it's been great to serve as your captain , I hope maybe next year in june we all can meet at theHNI get together.
I had fun conversing with you all and will chat again some time when this contest is officialy over , take care and mayGod Bless you all.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I take it every body is done hunting ... well I guess we gave it our best shot and when I checked the score card we came in third place.
Not bad considering of all the teams we had this year , it's too bad we haven't heard from orr2003 and Holliday Slim since mid Oct.
I know it was alot of fun participating and getting to know all of you , maybe next year
Old 01-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Typical Buck

yeah to bad we couldnt have the same team next year i think we could win it honestly.

Quick Reply: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.