Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread >

30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Hey I wanted to mention to you all as well that my camera STILL is not working. It is that Cuddeback. I don't want to report all the problems with it on a thread of its own until I find out if they will do ANYTHING for me. I have sent it in twice and they keep replacing boards but nothing is working. This WOULD have been my third season with this camera. It has taken a total of ZERO pictures for me this year. Now I don't get a lot of time to check it all summer but when I do I like to have pictures. After I got it back the second time I put it out. Well is SAID it got 17 pictures. I looked at the card and it had NOTHING on it. I formatted a different card and put that in thinking MAYBE it was just a card. Well now I got 28 pictures when I got it on Saturday. Look at them and again NOTHING. I formatted a thrid card and put that in it. All three of these cards have worked in the past and I formatted them all everytime so it shouldn't be that. I will check it again this week and see. If it is still dead then I don't know what to do other then report all of this on these message boards so others know how poor their customer service is. I don't know what they should do but I think only 2 years from a $400 camera is WRONG.
Old 09-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Patience grasshopper, my season starts in just under two weeks now.
Old 09-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go wihunter!!! We are on the board and that's all that counts! I wish I was able to help you out, but the people here in IL apparently think that October 1 is some magic date. I would have had a hard time passing a velvet buck myself, so no shame in that! Get a pic up here so we can all check him out. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Mike
Old 09-18-2006, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Mike. I know he is small but the velvet thing just got to me. Maybe that is all we will need to get over the hump in the end. Posted a pic on the score thread but here it is on ours as well. Gonna head out tonight and not be back until Thursday night. Good luck everyone.

Old 09-18-2006, 07:45 PM

bought 3 American Hunter 225 feeders and 20 sacks of corn on saturday.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks good WI, nice shot too, smashed him good. What kind of camo is that you are wearing on top? I like it, good for open areas, like hardwoods after the leaves drop. Good luck in the coming days as well. I'm heading to the pro shop tomorrow night to do some shooting and final final tuning before season., Have a wedding in Chicago this weekend so those days are shot and all day in court tomorrow, weds, and thurs doing translation, so my week is pretty much spoken for sadly. Again, way to get our team on the board!
Old 09-19-2006, 06:05 PM

im almost positive he is using asat
Old 09-19-2006, 06:15 PM

congradulations wihunter way to start first blood for our team. i went last evening and saw the same momma and 2 babies three times i dont know why but they would leave and come back like every 20 minutes but im happy i saw some deer. sunday i set up a spot that looks real promising im gonna try it friday and maybe do some videoing but we'll see
Old 09-19-2006, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

You look very happy with your velvet buck!!! Nice photo and congrats.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:36 PM

Nice work WI. I can't wait to put some brown on the ground. I'll be in the woods this weekend and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to help out the team.
Ialso like the camo.Although, I've decided to go with Predator Fall Grey. I think it's a coin flip between asatand predator.
Anyhow, great job!

Quick Reply: 30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.