HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2006 Deer Hunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest-79/)
-   -   30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2006-deer-hunting-contest/152820-30-team-double-lung-official-thread.html)

cnapeswitchback 08-27-2006 01:31 PM

RE: 30-Team Official Thread

oh yeah i have pics of these during the day

phall2 08-27-2006 01:32 PM

I would take him. That would be my best buck with a bow too.

YooperMike 08-27-2006 05:44 PM

Pat_Ely: Glad to have you checking in! Hopefully you can get one of those big guys you are seeing!

cnapeswitchback: Great pics! Tough call one those ones, but I think I would have to take one of them. Either way, awesome pics.

I checked out another property today and found some real good sign. Heavily worn trails in the two spots I thought they would be, which is along the field edge and also one crossing a real deep ravine. I also found a real nice tree to sit in about 12 yards off the field edge trail and about 8 yards from the ravine trail. I have to get back over there though and cut a couple limbs, otherwise, all looks good! The camera is going out this week at one of the 3 spots. Take care guys!

wihunter402 08-28-2006 07:41 AM

Nice pics there and I would shoot any of them. They all would be my best buck with a bow. Good luck finding one of them. Double Lung sounds great to me. I plan on doing that to a few deer this fall.

wihunter402 08-28-2006 10:24 AM

Well I got the broadhead issue all worked out. You can see in my Sig that I have gone with the Wac'em's. A little more fine tuning and I will be ready for the season opener which for me is just 19 days and a wakeup away.:D

cnapeswitchback 08-28-2006 02:04 PM

another possible name that came to me from some where. TEAM KILL EM AND GRILL EM. double lung is fine with me tho

cnapeswitchback 08-28-2006 07:26 PM

ohhhh i just thought of another. team 30 silent snypers.

phall2 08-28-2006 08:05 PM

doesnt matter 2 me

ToddGraf 08-28-2006 09:15 PM

RE: 30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Hey everyone, I am checking in! Yes I am a live. I have been very busy getting ready for my Montana Elk trip. I have also been scoping out a few new deer spots. They look good:).

Is anyone going to try filming this year?

TG

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-28-2006 09:18 PM

RE: 30-Team "Double Lung" Official Thread

Hey Mr. President, welcome aboard...good to have you again this year. To those that don't know on, Todd is 2 for 2 in the contest with a couple dandy bucks...not to jinx you Todd but....;)

Looks like we have quite a few trying to film through out the tourney/contest. It'll be more clear how it's going to work in the seperate contest when I make the score card thread...good luck.

Any news when the HNI video page will be up and functioning?