" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread >

2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 05:03 AM

Default RE: 2- Team Official Thread

Sounds like Lefty has some experience, being on a team that's won this thing - Lefty for Captain?
Old 08-25-2006, 08:35 AM

How 'bout this one?

Old 08-25-2006, 11:00 AM

I here you JJ ON LEFTY,ITS GOOD TO HAVE A FORMER CHAMP ON ARE TEAM,SO HE CAN HELP US THREW THIS YEAR VICTORY (all the fame}
JJ YOU HAVE MY VOTE ON THIS ONE LOVE THE BANNER I THINK ITS GREAT AND IT HAS MY VOTE
Old 08-25-2006, 06:56 PM

I have no problem with being team captain if thats the teamcensencous. As for team name and logo I think the simpler the better. I was thinking of something like a large 2 in the back ground with a buck in the foreground. Have a little saying underneith like "Team 2 the duece is loose". I did the logo for the Elite 8, I can work on something but I wont be able to do it until the 1st week of Sept. I leave for a bear hunt tomorrow and won't be back until next weekend.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:32 AM
Host of Hosts

I have no problem with being team captain if thats the teamcensencous. As for team name and logo I think the simpler the better. I was thinking of something like a large 2 in the back ground with a buck in the foreground. Have a little saying underneith like "Team 2 the duece is loose". I did the logo for the Elite 8, I can work on something but I wont be able to do it until the 1st week of Sept. I leave for a bear hunt tomorrow and won't be back until next weekend.

I say if Lefty26 doesn't have a problem with being "Captain" then I'll cast a vote for him. A former Champ deserves that I think. I also like the idea of his team logo. Good luck on your bear hunt, be sure to post pics of your success.

Doug
Old 08-27-2006, 08:23 AM

I did some work on a logo last night but I dont have it finished yet. Here is the logo I made for the Elite 8

I want to use the same buck from that logo and put a big 2 in the back ground. Here is the 2 I wanted to use.

I am going to try to put the buck over the 2 so you can still see the 2 in the back ground. The 2 and circle would big bigger than the one pictured here so the buck would fit inside the circle. Then have "Team 2" curving over the top of the circle,and have "The Deuce is Loose" curving along the bottom of the circle.

Whats everyone think? I'm open to any suggestions you guys have, if we all put our heads together we can come up with something cool that everyone likes.

Well the truck is loaded and it's time to hit the road. I will get with you guys next week.

Lefty
Old 08-27-2006, 11:34 AM

Cool!

Wish I were going with you.

Lefty and his logo get my vote.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:33 PM

lefty ,you have my vote,guys i may only be able to check in once a week my commputer is dead [:@]and iam using my sisterinlaws,i got to buy one so it might take awile,iam having withdraws the last few days ,i see were missing 2 guys still id pm them hoppfully they will sign in[8D]
Old 08-27-2006, 05:34 PM

Lefty, you have my vote as team captain. I'm hoping that some ofyour 1st year success will rub off on the rest of us! Logo and slogan sound great as well. If your not able to fit the number 2 in the circle you might be able to use" II ".That may look just as good.

A little about me.....I'm a 30 year old father of two. I've been hunting the elusive whitetail since I was about 13 years old and have only been bowhunting since 2000. I generally hunt private land, but I'm hoping to hunt some federal land this year at the army reserve base Fort Custer in Battle Creek, MI. This property is notorious for yielding giant whitetails. I went out w/ a few friends today and shot a 30 target 3D course. The Phoenix 32 is shooting fantastic and I'm hoping to introduce it to an awesome buck come October 1st.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Host of Hosts

Lefty26, I like the logo idea. It will look great!

Quick Reply: 2- Team "Deuce" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.