Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread >

28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 28- Team Backstraps By Broadheads

hey that just means they're pre cut!
Old 08-28-2006, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Buel, Im using 100 grn magnus stingers 4 blade. I did extensive testing cause i used to carry muzzy 3 blade, I shot them both a lot. Both accurate, but the stingers were more accurate and they are much sharper and tougher IMO. So if you want something new go w/ the stingers. You wont be disapointed.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

also, I'll make an attempt at a logo/sig for our team.

Old 08-28-2006, 09:09 PM

Come up with anything yet Ed??? Anybody try the New Rage Slipcam Broadheads I have heard nothing but good about they even for an Expandable
Old 08-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey all,
Here is the best I could do for a sig in a short amnt of time. Let me know what you think.

Old 08-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a similar one that i like better, (couldnt sleep, so i kept working)

Old 08-29-2006, 06:51 AM
Typical Buck

the second one is pretty good ed. went out spotting in the rain last night by myself saw 10 different buck in about 25 minutes. a couple real nice ones. goinbg out to do a little more scouting today since i got rained out for work. nice bucks buell on ur trail cam. a little more about me i'm hunting with a mathews legacy shootin 100 gr G5 Tekans. went back to working blacktop for my dads company so since its seasonal work around here ill have a ton of time to hunt for a change so hopefully i'll be able to add a little bone to our score. well its been good reading all the post gettin to know you guys (and gal) a little more

john
Old 08-29-2006, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

camp, sounds good. Im thinkin we will have a good chance this year, looks like most of us have oppurtunities to put over 100" on the scoreboard.

Yea the more i look at it the better i like the second one. We can use that for now and always change later. Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas that i could make. Im just learnin the new program PaintShop, but since its conceptually similar to Autocad (which i use at work all the time) im gettin better at making some cool images. If i get some time tonight i'll try to come up w/ some more options.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:53 AM
Typical Buck

ed if you can or have the time i think coming up with a few options would be good. same with anyone else who knows how to make logos. then we can vote on one as a team and see what we come up with.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

yea i only spent bout an hr working on it last night. And most of that was finding the right images to put in it and getting them the right size. Just give me some ideas an i can make it. Feel free to criticize what i put up to, the more iterations the better.

As you can see i put the second one as my avatar for now.

Quick Reply: 28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.