Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread >

28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 07:33 AM

Default RE: 28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread

Well I just got back last night from winding out our rifle season hunt and got two more does but no bucks....Not because I didn't have the opportunity I just couldn't seem to get the deal done....I was hunting w/ a muzzleloader this year and having only one shot and limited yardage created a little more challenge and was alot of fun....Seen some real monsters and alot of deer so all in all it was a great season....Best thing is I can get back tobowhunting and in 3 more days our ML season opens up and I'll have another chance to fill my unused rifle tags...

Squirrell sounds like you are right in on 'em....Good Luck to ya.....
Old 11-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals! Good luck out there! You know i'm hunting tomorrow! It's good luck to hunt thanksgiving you know
Old 11-22-2006, 10:41 PM

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

Happy Thanksgiving guys and gals! Good luck out there! You know i'm hunting tomorrow! It's good luck to hunt thanksgiving you know
Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well!!! Have fun hunting tommorrow, I will be busy cleaning my house and getting ready for company. We are having 30 people over around 4pm for turkey day.
Old 11-23-2006, 07:49 AM

Happy T-Day to everyone as well....I'll be heading out to the folks for the day about 1:00 and I plan on hitting the woods til dark on the family farm and then come in fer some good cookin....
Old 11-25-2006, 04:38 PM

Happy late Thanksgiving to everyone!

Squirrel : Wheres that buck??
Old 11-25-2006, 10:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ask him!!! lol, I only had a few small bucks come in. That's it. I'm going shotgun this weekend but i promise I wont shoot a buck unless he's a monster *only one buck in ohio*

Good luck guys!

Old 11-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey all, saw two great bucks this week, both bout 140 class deer... unfortunately just outta bow range, so now gun season has started and im gonna keep hunting only w. a gun for two weeks, but i plan on getting out there w/ a bow asap to kill a buck.. Im tryin hard to get some bone on the ground...
Old 11-27-2006, 08:56 PM

Where is everyone???

Anyone having any luck?
Old 11-28-2006, 04:39 PM

Going out with the orange army this weekend but not shooting any bucks unless they are big, and I still have a late muzzle tag but its for a flat top......
Old 11-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

well guys! I'm back! I saw absolutely nothing opening day! Terrible! Tuesday i went out and saw a 4 point that must have been 17" wide and mass like you wouldnt believe. I passed. Then i moved spots and grunted in a 150-160" 12 point. He stuck his head in my shooting lane, looked at me and turned around and walked away! Talk about ouch! My dad shot a nice 8 point and a doe, My uncle shot a 7 and a small spike which was legally a doe. So all in all a good weekend for some[&:]

Quick Reply: 28- Team "Backstraps by Broadheads" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.