Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread >

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 07:36 PM

Default RE: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Well I am back from a 5 day trip, with no deer down this trip. It was hot and humid, Saturday came a turd floater about 4 inches. I hunted anyway saw a doe that is it. one guy came Friday killed a 3 point at 6:30 A.m and a spike Sat morning, but the good bucks are not moving yet the rut has not yet started, the 3 point did not smell or neck not swollen yet. I know in a week or so things will get hot and we will have bucks running all over looking for LOVE hahaha. I was told that them dog hunting poachers on our land killed a 200 + 9 pointer where I have 2 pop up blinds. The dogs had to stop at them because they pissed all over my blinds and it stinks, So I used a bottle of dead down wind and sprayed them down real good. I spent most of Friday undercover waiting on the poachers, I saw the dogs but they ( the hunters)did not come on our land to follow the dogs That I know of. I bought a new pop up camper I get it Tuesday and I am heading out Wednesday maybe for the rest of the month, I will score with Gods grace that is. Smokepole you only have 10 or so days left right? I think we need to stay in touch I have lined up a 10 day hunt in Mich, we will stay at a farmers house and he wants us to kill all the deer we can, he said they are EATING him out of house and home, 450 dollars for room and board + his wife will cook us 3 meals a day. Talk to you soon. Bigdaddy
Old 01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys hope you had great holidays. getting close bigdaddy and smokepole you guys can do it i have tons of faith.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

You get'em bigdady74, the high school boys were out New Years Eve running deer in the field and shooting them in the ass with shotguns and birdshot. They must have shot a box each plus they did the fireworks at every wooded area! Some very sorry people! I will have to move if i am to get hunt deer and harvest them.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am in the process of setting up a Ram hunt in April, using my Exocet 200. How sweet it is!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:05 PM

Thank you for the uplifting words tedrow, It does mean a bunch my blood brother. Smokepole let me know about the other. Bigdaddy
Old 01-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Where are you going to go to try for your RAM!!!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

In 2 places, one in east Tx. which is a maybe. One in Ky. that i can lock in with over a full curl. Not the biggest farm but with 85 acres of woods and thickets should be a hunt. Thats about what i hunt here but has that bean field and too many 4 wheelers and sorry boys messing up hunting. They're running all over the winter wheat the farmer planted. I am pulling my stands this weekend. Don't want any part of the mess thats going on.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:15 AM

I don't blame you, Those boys need a lesson in hunter education & maybe how to treat others, To be a good steward to others land. I think I would inform the farmer that they are tearing up his land/grass that way he may ask you back and NOT THEM once he sees the damage the hoodlems made. Bigdaddy
Old 01-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well if i get my SS i hope to move over to Pickett county Tn.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:37 PM

I am also waiting on mine , I would love to move. How are the land prices in your area,& pickett county????? I would live in Tenn. bigdaddy

Quick Reply: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.