Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread >

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Community
2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

We usually have snow from OCT through End of April Into MAY... Had a big snow storm last May... That always sucks..

Old 12-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Typical Buck

see...thats why i wanna live in the U.P....we only get snow around thanksgiving and x-mas till about march but its on and off...so do u go snowmobiling?
Old 12-03-2006, 08:32 AM

Hi everyone!
I have to appologize for letting you all down as far as this contest goes, because I'm calling it quits for this year's deer season. I had a successful rifle hunt (sorry, I do that too) with a 4x4 buck scoring right around 100 inches. That's two deer in the freezer with that early archery doe, and plenty of meat for the two of us to last the year. I see we're still not out of it yet, so I wish you all good luck for the rest of your seasons.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would, but i dont have a sled.. Can't afford one right now..
Old 12-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

yea....same here...i just use my cousins...great news guys! that 120 class 8-pointer is still in the hood on my property! my cuz saw him last night but was too far away..hahaha...i have a real good chance gettin him now!! woohoo!
Old 12-03-2006, 08:41 PM

Elkhunter when does your season go out???? Now is the time to go for that big one with your bow,you have no pressure, youalready have meat stored up, and if you do get that big buck I know someone would always take the deer for there ice box and be happy to do so. Don't give up on the team score yet my brother,we need all trying till the end, just for bragging rights, we are not doing it for the money right. Let me tell ya'll I am one proud Daddy, my baby girl (she is 12 yrs old) took her first DEER this morning & I could not have been happier for her. It was a button head buck but to her it was a world class deer, she said that was the biggest rush after the shot she has ever experienced, and now she knows why her Daddy and all his blood brotherslove to hunt. I am waiting on mine to score. Bigdaddy
Old 12-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on your Daughter.. I can't wait till mine is old enough to go hunting..

THAT IS SO AWESOME...Nothing beats being with your son or daughter when they shoot a deer, or you shoot won and they just watch..

Its the best.. No matter what size the deer..

Did it with my Son and Nephew last year when they were 5
Old 12-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got to hunt this morning didn't see any. I saw 3 yesterday all Doe's! High school boy put dirt in my lock on climber and took the cable pins. Soi had to go buy somebolts washers and nuts, until i can afford those d ring clips. He cost me four days of hunting, from friday until today.[&o]
Old 12-05-2006, 09:37 PM

Smokepolehall why did he do that??? You keep plugging and it will happen unless you are snake bit like I seem to be. Thank you mathewsboy I have been taking my children hunting & fishing almost as long as they have been out of the womb hahaha. They love it and are starting to be real big helpers to old dad, They love to gut& skin for some reason ? They do most of the driving of the Kubota RTV so I just ride. Life is good & God is great. Bigdaddy
Old 12-06-2006, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I lost the 65 acres to a lease on opening day of rifle season. So i had to start looking and calling. I got permission to hunt 100 acres from Taylor's Home Bldg. This high school boy also hunts it and is mad i get to hunt. I caught him red handed but didn't jump on him. He had a shotgun and i with my CB. If he messes with anymore stands i told him i would be by to talk to his parents!

Quick Reply: 22- Team "Mud, Blood and Tears" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.