Community

Official Team #3 Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team #3 Thread

Alright guys, im gonna get us on the board. I scored today on a real nice 9 pointer(8-point mainframe with one sticker). Anyways....I did not take a picture with the gun in it while out in the field, because when i went home to get the rack that I hook to the back of our suburban to get the deer home, I took my gun and case out without thinking, like an old habit. Anyways, Im gonna take a pic in the garage with me, the deer, and the gun later. They wont be the most tasteful pictures, but I got a couple nice pics with the big boy out in the field I'm happy with. I scored him at 147 3/4 before any stupid deductions.....with deductions he is a 139 2/8.....anyways...here are some pics.

Old 12-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Awesome deer,
Can't wait till I get something like that.Happy fo rya man.
Chuck7
Old 12-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

i just scored my buck and came up with 52 2/8 i know that sounds kinda big for a 4pt but i scored it 3 times and each time i came up with the same score so im not going to complain. Ill get pics up within the next week.
Old 12-03-2005, 03:23 AM
Typical Buck

Good deal deerslayer.
Real quick question for you guys? How long does all of your gun seasons go to. I know that mine only goes to this Sunday, and Ive already filled my tag, so im done. But anyways, I didnt know how long some of your guys rifle seasons, muzzleloader seasons, and so on, go to. We definately arent out of this thing yet!!
Old 12-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gun season here in PA ends december 10th. Muzzleloader comes in the day after xmas and lasts 3 weeks i believe. Btw congrats vogt on you're dandy buck. He's surely one to be proud of!
Old 12-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Fork Horn

rifle season ends here tomorrow - still have muzzleloader tho after that
Old 12-03-2005, 09:34 PM

Default RE: Team #3

i love the 'rack pack'!!! can i be like the shirley maclane female mascot of the pack? my grandad loved the original rat pack and so it would be cool to tell him that i was a made member of a hunting 'rack pack'
Old 12-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Typical Buck

thanks deerslayer, it is nice to finally take a nice buck. I have taken 3 or 4 bucks in my nine years hunting, and they have all been of off this same property as it is the only property that I hunt.
Its real nice to have everything kinda fall together....because I have put alot into this season, in terms of taking up bowhunting for additional chances as well as more scouting, not to mention the hours and hours of scouting in the summer, the moving of 2 different ladder stands, clearing of areas, and all those cold days.
My dad has taken a couple impressive bucks from the area and always seems to see more than I do. This season he took a deer that scored around a 120, but more than likely would have been around a mid-130s buck if it wasnt for some severely broken G-2s and a brow-tine....and now I took this buck just under 150, so it has been a great year so far....and my brother who hunts with us hasnt scored yet....but so far we have racked up almost 270 B&C points and over 360 lbs of field dressed deer all in our little 80 acre hunting land.....

And christina...thats a fine and dandy name in my opinion as long as the majority of the group wants to go with it.

Good luck guys!!
Old 12-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

theres my 2005buck fella's. sorry the picture quality is so poor but its the only picture my mom took besides a picture i have of just the rack.

Old 12-20-2005, 09:56 AM

Thats a really nice deer MILLERTIME10 i could only hope to shoot a deer of that size. AWESOME!

Quick Reply: Official Team #3 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.