Community

Official Team #3 Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 07:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team #3 Thread

Team and I here and ready to win. Sorry about not checking in earlier but I am here now and read to win. Lets get em[8D]
Old 11-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

jmac33,
I think you need to go to the Bumped Team Members thread and tell jrbsr that you are here. I believe he has already removed you from the teams, but I have seen a couple people check in late and still be able to get on their teams.....If all else fails you can enter the list of alternates, cause it looks like there are gonna be a bunch of teams with missing members. Either way, nice to finally here from you.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

If all else fails you can enter the list of alternates, cause it looks like there are gonna be a bunch of teams with missing members. Either way, nice to finally here from you.
The team members that go to the alternate post
and sign up in the alternate list
will be put back on there teams.
But they need to do it soon before all the spots get filled.
After all they had till Oct 31
Old 11-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks jrbsr!
Old 11-08-2005, 05:09 PM

Erope checking in!!

Hello team. Haven't read threw this thread yet, but thought i'd check in and say Hi. I'll post more after reading this thread.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:31 PM

I'll be hunting in Mauston, WI. A friend has 250 acres consisting of swamps, fields and lots of woods. Nice part is there are only 3 of us hunting that land. I've been hunting there for about 6 years now. My friend and his dad have gotten some decent bucks there, but nothing monsterous, mainly 6-8 pointers. Does are pretty much a sure thing there.

I've seen a few bucks there, mainly small ones that I passed on. Had a REALLY nice 8 pointer walk up behind me (about 20yds from me) about 4 years ago. Never heard it and all of a sudden it was there. Tried to turn in the tree to get a shot, but snapped a branch and he was gone. [:@] Probably for the best cause it took my heart about 30 minutes to settle down. Probably wouldof had a heart attack if I would of shot it.

I'll be hunting this year with a .270Win, and i'll be carrying a .357 Magnum, for that really close shot. Starting to get excited as I gather up my gear. Season opens here on the 19th. I will only be hunting the regualr season, so hoping to bag one for the team.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Typical Buck

well, it looks like jmac33 got bumped for good for not checking into the alternates thread like he was supposed to. Sorry jmac33, if you are reading this.

Anyways, welcome erope!!
Wisconsin has some fine deer and hopefully one of those bad boys will be on our score sheet. Good luck.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:46 PM

Thanks for the welcome! Has a team name been decided yet? If not, how does Buck-aholics sound?
Old 11-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Typical Buck

i guess we are still debating on a name, thats a pretty good one tho. now that our team is complete we should probably get doing that. so if anyone can think of a name, maybe we should take votes on it and see what flies.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:34 PM

Name doesn't much matter to me. Seems our team is hitting the field hard and not to active right now. I'll be around till the 18th, but then i'll be gone for about a week, hopefullyshooting some deer.

Quick Reply: Official Team #3 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.