Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Contest DVD

Old 01-04-2006, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Winning Team Prize

Anybody know when the contest is set to end? I can't remember and I didn't see it in the rules thread.
I'm adding the finishing touches to the video and need to get an idea of how many entries to expect. Not many I'm sure.

Good Luck to All - Don't let XX clobber us this way!!!!
Old 01-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good idea Haz I would like one also i was in the contest but i did not score a buck. Just never had the right one present itself.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

HAZCON7, you've got mail.

Fantastic of you.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Typical Buck

I'v got till the end of Jan, sure hope you guys can hold out for me. Got my buck last year on the 9th of Jan so alls not lost yet in my woods.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Zak123 -
I have a suggestion- Why don't we each send in a picture of us hunting this year, trying to score for the contest. The ones that do score will use their kill picture, while the ones who do not score will still be mentioned, and will have a picture of them having fun. This is just a suggestion though.
This is still a great idea. Even if you don't scorea buck - why don't you email me a picture of you guys hunting so we can have a face to go with your name on the team? If you do get a buck I'll still include your separate photo.

To those that have replied to this thread - I thank you! Tell ur team mates to send me their addresses.

There are a few people that replied to the thread that didn't send me a mailing address.

I'll probably wrap the video up the first week of Feband start burning DVDs. If someone's season is longer let me know to wait.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:41 AM

dvd sounds cool!
Old 01-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Def. interested un the DVD Thamks for all your effort.

Mr.D
Old 02-02-2006, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

HAZCON your inbox is full. I tried to PM you.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Contest DVD

I got your email AR and replied.

I'm changing the name of this thread to Contest DVD since its not really just a prize for the winning team anymore. Although it will still feature the winning team, assuming I can get them all to send me their info and additional picture.
Old 02-18-2006, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Contest DVD

The contest DVD is complete and I have several copies burned. I'll start sending them out this week to those of you who sent me your mailing address.
I need to get more blank DVDs this week so I'll continue to burn and send them as I can.

If you haven't sent me your mailing address yet, please do so in a PM and I'll be sure to get one your way.
The video looks really good and I can't wait to share it with you!

Quick Reply: Contest DVD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.