HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2005-deer-hunting-contest-bow-72/)
-   -   Contest DVD (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2005-deer-hunting-contest-bow/113445-contest-dvd.html)

bowngun88 09-20-2005 08:21 PM

RE: Winning Team Prize

Great idea!!! I would deffinatly like one.

ron3775 09-20-2005 09:25 PM

this is awesome. I agree with the others. This could get alittle expensive for you (cost of the dvds and shipping cost), so if there is any fee that would be needed, let me know. HNIJustin that is pretty cool as well.

StealthyOne 09-21-2005 02:10 PM

Excellent idea indeed!
Would be even sweeter if there is some real footage submitted.
I agree with the others. If it cost a buck or two it is well worth it.

BigDaddy12t 09-21-2005 03:54 PM

Count me in, I would love to have one, win or lose. And I am more than wiling to chip in on the cost.

HAZCON7 09-21-2005 04:17 PM

I'm hoping some of you guys will take some 20-30second video clips of your bucks either while scouting or before gutting to put on the DVD, that would really make it great! Remember, most digital cameras have the ability to also take 30 seconds of video with sound. If you're not sure, send me your make/model name and I'll tell you if it will and how to do it if so. You can either post your videos online or email them to me separately at hhdproductions(at)yahoo.comand I will save them until its time to finish the DVD.

Good luck guys

HAZCON7 09-22-2005 10:18 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am receiving your PMs and even though I haven't replied to them, I am keeping your addresses in a safe place ;)

Rob/PA Bowyer 09-22-2005 10:28 AM

ORIGINAL: HAZCON7

I'm hoping some of you guys will take some 20-30second video clips of your bucks either while scouting or before gutting to put on the DVD, that would really make it great! Remember, most digital cameras have the ability to also take 30 seconds of video with sound. If you're not sure, send me your make/model name and I'll tell you if it will and how to do it if so. You can either post your videos online or email them to me separately at hhdproductions(at)yahoo.comand I will save them until its time to finish the DVD.

Good luck guys
I'll do as much as I can, perhaps even the shot on video

youngfart 09-22-2005 10:49 AM

Dang Haz
That's awsome that you can do that, I'm sure theirs a lot from the contest who will be submitting you their addy to get one. God Bless my friend. I'll get Team #4 to submitt their entrie's to you when the time comes.
Youngfart [8D]

antlergetter 09-22-2005 11:18 AM

That would be awesome!! I also would be willing to help with the cost if need be. Thanks HAZ!!!

sfletch 10-12-2005 03:44 PM

Appriciate all the work on the DVD.
Thanks
sfletch