Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread >

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 22 Thread

Anyone have any ideas why when I try to change my sig I get an error that says my username and email are already in use? I've tried contacting our wonderful tech support [:'(]in vain but never got a response. I work in IT so doing this should be a snap, but there's got to be some sort of glitch in my account.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

I can't help you HuntingBry I just inserted the image that Trembow put in his post. Actually I had my daughter do it for my skill's are lacking on the computer.
Old 08-19-2005, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

DoughBoy,
Hey Goose-Are you anywhere near Camden, Alabama? I am going there is December or January to hunt with some friends. I am hunting with my m/l, so it won't count here, but I am really excited about hunting there.
No, I now live on the other side of the state, Auburn, AL. But my larger lease is very close to Camden. It is just east of "Pineapple, AL", (the hometown of Eddie Salter). I hunt there about half the season. If you can try to makeyour trip in January. Our rut is very late. Sometimes even in the first of Feb. andthe first or second week of Jan is really good hunting in that area. The middle two weeks of December are usually slow down here. I equate it to the northern "October Lull"we have a "December Lull". Are you hunting with an outfitter there? I have a few buddies over there who are outfitters. I used to live in Selma, and that's just down the road. We call that area the "Blackbelt" because the soil is much better there than anywhere else in the state. Look forward to getting to know ya,what kind of MuzzleLoader do you have?
Trae
Old 08-19-2005, 08:21 AM

Goose-
I tried to send you a pm, but it says it is full. I do not want to take up space on our team thread. Send me a pm, and we can talk about the Alabama trip then.
I still can not get the logo in my signature. I may have to get our IT guy here at work to help me. I am SO computer ignorant!!![8D][8D]
Old 08-19-2005, 08:43 AM

Well, let's see if I got the logo right......
Old 08-19-2005, 08:43 AM

NO!!!!!![:@][:@][:@]
Old 08-19-2005, 08:44 AM

Try it again.....
Old 08-19-2005, 10:27 AM

ORIGINAL: dough boy

Try it again.....

Old 08-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's a pretty neat logo you had there!
No hard feelings whatsoever, what say you come up with a proposal and let the members vote?
I'll touch mine up a bit and we'll see which one wins.
I personally don't care for the blood and whatnot, but that's just me and it obviously doesn't "bother" me so fire away! Heck there's nearly a month before the season starts for any of us anyhow... We have the time!
So show us what y'all got?!?!?! I'm excited to see some new ideas! You guys that can do the graphic stuff are too cool! I just can't get it! But, I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas!
Trae
Old 08-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey team, I'm just posting to keep Pass thru 22 on top where it belongs. I'm so ready for our season to start Oct. 1st.

Quick Reply: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.