Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread >

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 07:53 AM

Default RE: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Hey Goose,
Now if you shoot him, you can tell everyone that you shot BIG FOOT!
Old 10-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea, IF I shoot him! Man I'm so ready to pull that trigger! It is kinda hard to let these does keep on walking! I just always think that buck may be behind them! Our bucks are in their "bachelor" groups still. Our rut doesn't start till January usually. There are tons of acorns on the ground and I'm in the woods, but those bucks have been nocturnal since I've even known they were there. All summer they only walked at night. Hopefully the cool air we are suposed to get will get them up in the day light! Good luck to all of you!
Trae
Old 10-20-2005, 02:45 PM

Hey Trae, you're in Florida aren't you? I hope that hurricane misses you by miles, but if it doesn't, maybe it'll blow the bucks out of the woods for ya?

Now that would be making lemonade when life hands you lemons!
Old 10-20-2005, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I grew up in Florida, small town in North Central Florida, "Mayo" #1 for Dairy Farms in the Southeast U.S.!!! [8D] And pretty good football teams also! I live in Auburn, Alabama now. But we all should keep those folks down there in our prayers, and thank you for the thought! My family is in Jacksonville, so they are well north of the storm.

I'm getting back in the woods tomorrow!! I bought a new broadhead, the "Viper Venom" by Spin Tite. My brother has been useing them for 2 years now and I've seen some unbelieveable holes!! Great blood trails too. It's hard to only take one Muzzy to the stand, but I'm going with two Vipers and one Muzzy!

Guys, we got to get on the board!!!
Trae
Old 10-21-2005, 09:46 AM

Well nothing again this morning. The moon was still up at sunrise, the wind was light but generally south and I have bedding areas East and West of my stand. The clover in the field I'm behind is getting MOWED by the deer at night but mostly in a corner on the other end. I might have to try a stand over there next week.

Beautiful morning to be in the woods though, (partly cloudy and 42 degrees). I just wish there was a little more excitement than red squirrels barking at me!
Old 10-22-2005, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunted hard all day yesterday, only saw a couple of does and yearlings, and a spike! I skipped this mornings hunt, but am going back this afternoon. Where's everyone else? We haven't heard form a bunch of the guys in a while! Come on back! Let's get eachother pumped up and, GET ON THAT BOARD!!!
Trae
Old 10-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-22-2005, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm on the board with some bone friends. I will get pics and the score on here asap. He's a big one. I have to tend to him now.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Motown Honkey Scores!!!
AWESOME!!! You da man! Can't wait to see the pictures!

I saw nothing tonight, mabey Monday night! The cool air is finally getting here! That will get them up!

Trae
Old 10-22-2005, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I'm on the board with some bone friends. I will get pics and the score on here asap. He's a big one. I have to tend to him now.

Quick Reply: Official Team Pass-Through (22) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.