Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team 25 WIDE (25) Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default Official Team 25 WIDE (25) Thread

Hello everyone, Woodline Bucks checking in. Hunting here in Iowa for 10 yearsand looking forward to winning this contest. Good luck to everyone, and lets show them all how it is done.
Old 08-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 25 Thread

Hey Woodline...WV Hunter checking in I hunt in WV (obviously, LOL) and in VA. We'll put the whoopin on them no doubt! Glad to hear we have someone from the midwest...thats always a plus.I think the bucks out that way are born with 80" racks [8D]Just kidding, but they sure do get big. About the best I can hope for realistically would be 100-120" if I took a whopper. But hey it's still fun! Hopefully everyone will check in and we have a solid team.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

If everyone shoots a 100" buck we will win. My brother-in-law, SWIowaHunter and I, have several 130"+ bucks spotted. Hopefully they will stay close to the same areas and we can get a good shot at them. I am glad to see you on here WV Hunter, hopefully the rest will check in soon. Good luck this season.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey fellas, John Deer checking in here. I will be hunting North Eastern Oklahoma. I was inthis contest last year and just wasn't able to connect, but I plan on contributing this year!! I did take a descent buck for the gun contest, a pic is over in the '04 gun contest thread in thearchive forum.I have been seeinga few good bucks this summer, so hopefullyI should have some opportunities to connect. I only have access to the net at work, and I don't have much time to get on then, but I'll be checkin in from time to time to keep you posted on how things are going in my neck of the woods. Good luck to you all and hunt safe.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

John Deer...Welcome Glad to have ya! Good luck to you to!
Old 08-15-2005, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

Hello my fellow hunting buddies, UPHUNTER15 checking in. I will be hunting the Up of Michigan just north of the Wisconsin border. Have been passing up a few nice bucks over the past couple of years just hoping for it to pay off. Hope I can contribute to the team and it is going to be great being on board with you all. Lets score some points!!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 08:40 PM

KYbuck1 checking in. Sounds like we have some strategically placed hunters. I have had my eye on 3 really nice bucks for 2 years now. Hopefully this will be the year. I have only been out scouting once this year due to some family health problems but I saw all 3 bucks in the same field at the same time. Season here opens first weekend in Sept and I'll be ready. Good luck all

Ted
Old 08-16-2005, 03:44 AM
Fork Horn

joejr69 checking in,i hunt in new york.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:28 AM

huntinwv checking in. This is the first year for me on this forum and can't wait till season starts. I hunt southern WV in the coalfields. The area I hunt is bow only. I have already put in for two weeks of vacation starting Nov. 14th. With a little luck, I may get a chance at some of them big'uns. Good luck!!!
Old 08-16-2005, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ky, up joejr...WELCOME!

Hopefully we'll ALL get a crack at some nice bone this year! I saw a few nice bucks in WV this past weekend while hanging some stands. Hopefully they will hang around through the season! 2 were at least 8pt's and 1 was a 10 I think. Not whoppers, but pretty good bucks for where I hunt.

We gotta come up with a team name, so if anyone has suggestions...fire away.

Quick Reply: Official Team 25 WIDE (25) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.