Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Fear This (24) Thread >

Official Team Fear This (24) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Fear This (24) Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Fear This (24) Thread

Great buck Hazcon. I still have the pic's from the camera...both deer that are clear in the pic's are alittle bigger then that buck. Not monsters, but decent bucks none the less. I'm having a hard time getting my scanner to scan the pic's where they will post clear and in a decent size. I'm going to give it another shot on tomorrow(Wenesday). Hopefully I can get the pic's up.

Saturday is the big day...and I'm going to hunt all day Saturday and Sunday as well. So I will keep you guys updated over the weekend. And congrat's again Hazcon, getting the first buck on the score board is the hardest, and I can't wait to join you.

Old 10-11-2005, 08:47 PM

i'm not calling you a liar, i'm sure i just dont' see them, but i only see 5 points, 3 on one side and 2 on the other.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:39 PM

Three on the left, three on the right, and one coming straight forward from the base of the left antler.
Great job hazcoooon!! We'll try to top that this weekend.
...."a farm that hasn't been hunted in 20+ years"...... the words keep going through my head
Old 10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Fork Horn

Good job Hazcon!!
Old 10-11-2005, 10:50 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Hazcon7

Congrats on your buck!! Great story. Taking one from the ground sure is a blast especially when they are in spitting distance!! Congrats again.

Tim
Old 10-12-2005, 12:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good job Hazcon. They sure don't come easy.

Bobby >>>>========ELITE 8 REPEAT===========>
Old 10-12-2005, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

i'm not calling you a liar, i'm sure i just dont' see them, but i only see 5 points, 3 on one side and 2 on the other.
no problem QT, here is a better view.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:16 PM

Congrats Haz. Nice Buck.......thats gets us going!!!. Hopefully us eastern boyscan get going soon and add to that. I don't know about out there, but it's been hot or very wet. I'll post my updates later.
AgainGREAT job!!

G
Old 10-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrat HAZ. That is a nice buck. Glad we are on the board. My son connected with one smilar to that (maybe a little smaller) about a week and a half ago.We are going to score it tonight. He is on team 14.

As for taking it on the ground I KNOW that is hard. The first 3 I got were from the ground. Much harder. I don't ever remember having one as close as you did though. That had to be cool. Congrats again and thanks for getting us going.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wihunter402

Congrat HAZ. That is a nice buck. Glad we are on the board. My son connected with one smilar to that (maybe a little smaller) about a week and a half ago.We are going to score it tonight. He is on team 14.

As for taking it on the ground I KNOW that is hard. The first 3 I got were from the ground. Much harder. I don't ever remember having one as close as you did though. That had to be cool. Congrats again and thanks for getting us going.
Any of you guys still out there hunting? I will be finally getting back in the woods this weekend. I plan to hunt my property in PA. Should be good action, my father has seen a few bucks chasing does already, and there is a cold front coming in on Friday night. I hope to be out there Friday and Saturday.

Quick Reply: Official Team Fear This (24) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.