HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2005-deer-hunting-contest-bow-72/)
-   -   Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2005-deer-hunting-contest-bow/108840-official-team-bruiser-busters-5-thread.html)

buckeye 08-17-2005 08:47 PM

RE: Official Team 5 Thread!

Now if I have ever saw a dead thread this is it. I expected more out of you guys then this.....[&o]

To BM

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Buckeyes gonna kill a monster
and none are you :D

Buck Magnet 08-17-2005 09:14 PM

Well guys, it seems like BruiserBusters may be the way to go. What do ya'll think?

Hammerman, well, not all of us are out there shootin spikes with bumps on the antlers :D Heck, those aren't even legal in my area :D

Buckeye, all joking aside, I really do hope you get that monster you are after, I am sure nobody deserves a 55" deer more than you

Hey buckeye, I wanted to tell you that my best-friend will be moving to DoverOhio. He will be moving out there at the end of the month.

On a side note, has anybody see dwd2001

BTBowhunter 08-17-2005 10:42 PM

Hey Buck Magnet! Seasons coming up! Time to come and get your feeder and camera off my lease;)

Mantis Mayer 08-18-2005 11:42 AM

Buckeye opened up his mouth smelt like somebody farted![:'(]

BM have you sent our "no show" an email yet letting him know how much it would suck to get kicked off this frickenprimo team!?

If BruiserBusters is what you guys want, BruiserBusters it shal be! I'llpretend to like it:D Who would like to make our banner? Lets keep it simple. Some, well,mostof the teambanners look like pre schoolers drew in crayon after eating glue all morning!

What's everyone shooting? I'll be using my 03 Bowtech Extreme VFT and my 04 Bowtech Liberty as a backup.

buckeye 08-18-2005 03:05 PM

19 mobowhunter
270 Rack-attack
50 Tru 30
171 dwd2001
206 truk
32 Buck Magnet
17 Slicendice
173 hoosier_hunter9
242 Oldguy
97 Mantis Mayer
Boy am I glad I wasn't shafted into this lineup:D;)

Buckeye, all joking aside, I really do hope you get that monster you are after, I am sure nobody deserves a 55" deer more than you

BTW the only way I could ever kill a 55" dink is if I fell asleep in my stand fell out and landed on it :D

mobow 08-18-2005 06:10 PM

buckeye, or, flower boy, whichever.......we're glad you weren't shafted to this team either. We wouldn't want our great season to get blown.....

BruiserBusters it is. I have no idea how to make a logo, and I suppose we need out official thread to reflect the team name.

Buck Magnet 08-18-2005 08:31 PM

BTW the only way I could ever kill a 55" dink is if I fell asleep in my stand fell out and landed on it :D
Dang buckeye, just how much do you weigh? That would be a funny sight, much like a watermelon falling on a ant :D:D:D:D

Anyways, enough with these children butting in to our thread (must be that they want to be part of this team) :D

I'll edit the team name on this thread and I'll send a e-mail out to dwd2001 to let him know teams were drawn and see if he is still in the contest or not. As far as the logo goes, I am not to great with that type of thing, but I will talk to a buddy of mine and see if he can help me out, no guarentees yet.

buckeye 08-18-2005 08:35 PM

Dang buckeye, just how much do you weigh? That would be a funny sight, much like a watermelon falling on a ant :D:D:D:D
185 pounds of lean meanteam5 spankingmachine ;)

Dubbya 08-19-2005 12:18 AM

Hey guys, sorry for the late check-in, I've been fly fishing in colorado for a little over a week. Anyway I'm here and ready to go.

truk 08-19-2005 06:53 AM

Good to see ya dwd 2001, I lived in Norman for about a year, down near the college, 12th Ave N.E.