HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2005-deer-hunting-contest-bow-72/)
-   -   Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2005-deer-hunting-contest-bow/108840-official-team-bruiser-busters-5-thread.html)

WV Hunter 08-16-2005 08:02 AM

RE: Official Team 5 Thread!

Hey Buck Magnet

I'm checking in for Rack-attack. He's definitely in, but just not on here much at all lately. Busy as crap at his shop. I had to sign him up AND now check him in! That should be worth a new free bow I think ;)

Also I think that should be worth at least HALF of any score he gets! Automatically sent over to Team 25! What do you say? Deal....? [8D]Of course if he gets to hunt as much as he did last year, that ain't gonna help us much... LOL.

truk 08-16-2005 08:34 AM

Buck Magnet gets my vote as captain.

TRV30 08-16-2005 12:39 PM

Checking in.I just got home from a weekend fishing trip

Mantis Mayer 08-16-2005 03:42 PM

Well it looks like all we're missing is dwd2001.

WV HunterifRack-attackhunts as little as last year than half of your personaltotal inches entered go to us! And uummthe ten members of team 5 all get hats fromthe shop...and asticker!;)

mobow 08-16-2005 04:04 PM

Sounds fair to me.

Have we thought about a team name as yet? I posted a few thoughts I had, back on page 1 I believe......leave out buckeye's name....he don't count anyway....LOL.....any ideas?

WV Hunter 08-16-2005 04:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

WV HunterifRack-attackhunts as little as last year than half of your personaltotal inches entered go to us! And uummthe ten members of team 5 all get hats fromthe shop...and asticker!;)

I'll have him make the hats and stickers up right away. I can even get your team name on them if you want.

"DinkMasters"

LOL GO TEAM 25!!!!

Mantis Mayer 08-16-2005 06:49 PM

"DinkMasters"

Go on git!

Donis right we need to focus on a name for this years champs! And it has to be good enough for years of praise so put on the thinking caps.

Names like......

Team RackWhacker
Team BruiserBuster
Team 10pt. Extreme
Team Stick-n-String
Team BackwoodsBuckBusters

....are fine with me but kinda ordinary I think.

Hey Buck Magnet get your private landspoilt butt back on here and take the torch![8D]

Buck Magnet 08-16-2005 06:49 PM

Well guys, a little background info on me. My name is Jason and I am 22 years old. I hunt in south western Pennsylvania in Indiana County. I have been archery hunting since I was 12 and shooting bow since I was around 6 years old or so. I shoot a BowTech Allegiance and really am looking forward to breaking it in the right way this year. I will have the last week of October and first week of Nov. off for vacation so I will have 2 weeks of PRIME hunting here in PA. I have been seeing/scouting several great bucks. I have seen more bucks in the 130-140" class than I ever thought possible and I have already saw a few that would go in the 160-170" range and I saw one that may go up into the 190" range. I have really got my eye on a couple of great 10 pointers. Later if I have the time, I will post some pics of the bucks I will be chasing this year.

mobow 08-16-2005 08:19 PM

Team DoeDefender
The Renegades
The Rebel Archers
The Mighty Mites
The Rack Liberators
The Sleeping Giants

Buck Magnet 08-16-2005 08:40 PM

Thanks everyone for nomiating me for "Team Leader", I promise to lead us to victory :D

I like Team BruiserBusters, but here are a few more to chew on....

Team Terror
Team Wac Em n Stack Em
Team Bloody Arrow
Team Take Em Out

Okay, well, I promised some pics, so here ya go, a few of the bucks I will chasing this year....