Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread! >

Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Old 08-15-2005, 10:16 AM

Default RE: Official Team 5 Thread!

Remember boys, when measuring your deer, you measure in inches, not in centimeters. That old trick may work with your wives and girlfriends, but we're wiser here.

Proud Member of Team #2
Old 08-15-2005, 11:55 AM

sorry i am late checking in ,was fishing this week-end
Old 08-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Typical Buck

Checking in! Sorry I'm late I was taking a #2!
Old 08-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

Oldguy, just chrcking in. Was gone on a trip
to Oklahoma for a few days.

Glad to be part of this team! I see some outstanding
hunters listed, just hope I can help the team!

Good luck Everyone!
Old 08-15-2005, 06:08 PM

Thanks to all for checking in!! I am looking forward to a terrific season, and a lot of fun getting to know ya'll. Still waiting for a few, messages sent, so I am sure they will be here soon.

I am Don, and I hunt in MO. I have been watching a 140 class high tined brute, and feel like I have a pretty good shot at him the first few days of season. I will be borrowing a buddy's camera, and when I get him on film I will post him. I am a weekend warrior, hunting every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and one week in November. I suppose I may have to forego a couple of weekends.......gotta keep the Mrs. happy....you understand...
Old 08-15-2005, 06:12 PM

And don't forget to go pay team 2 a visit. Couple of the biggest mouths over there.
Biggest mouths, smallest.........

Buckeye, we don't need any more of your 130" bucks that your out calling 170" deer

I got a team name..... Team Buckeye Beaters
Old 08-15-2005, 07:01 PM

I second that name!

Old 08-15-2005, 07:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Buckeye, we don't need any more of your 130" bucks that your out calling 170" deer
He's even bigger this year than last year thanks BM....... I like it.....You over shot him by 7 7/8" inches

Old 08-15-2005, 09:15 PM
Typical Buck

Hey what one of you jokers want to be captain of this killer team!? Not it! I vote Buck Magnet as he is on here more than I dare guess. While I’m on the subject let’s put quality time in the woods while a lot of these wooden heads are chattering back and forth during daylight hours! And mobowhuntr tell the wife you’ll see here at night bro![8D]

Fortunately I’m single and take 3 weeks of vacation, half a dozen holidays, a personal day, and swap hours to get virtually every day of bow season off. I’m 27 this Thursday. A Firefighter of 7 years, I’m blessed with a hunter friendly schedule job. I’ve been bowhunting since the legal age of 14. Age 15 was the only year I didn’t harvest a deer with the bow. And in the past four years I’ve done real well in killing some bucks in the 110 120 range. Be looking for me to add some inches to the corkboard again. Things are still in the air but I’m working on out of state do it yourself trips to Missouri, Pennsylvania, and or maybe Ohio. Stay tuned. My hunting in the home state consist of private farm lands but this year I may have to hunt more public property do to the overwhelming burden of the word SOLD!

The Ace up my sleeve is my ability to read maps, preplan hunts according to current wind directions, time off to spent a field, strict scent control regiment, and although some would consider it short lived; my hunting experience thus far has been ………….tasty. ßThat was a hard sentence to finish!

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

I would go for team Button Masters. That's all you'll be seeing along with those pesky fawns.
Fieldmouse, that coming from you is seriously a Pot Kettle Black as all I can remember from you is your love of little buttons![]

Old 08-16-2005, 05:26 AM
Typical Buck

A poem to fieldmouse and RTA:

Roses are red
violets are blue
Team 8 won last year,
no thanks to you!

Go Team 5!!

Slice

Quick Reply: Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.