Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread! >

Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Old 10-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Thanks guys!

Shed you lucky dog, unfortunately I don’t until gun season starts a month from now! And my 4 week vacation starts today!!!![8D] LOL I’m looking to hunt either Ohio or PA cuz doe hunting during the whole month just doesn’t make sense or even sound right. Money is tight right now and I just had to lay a down payment at the Taxidermist so maybe in a week I’ll be back after a big boy in another state. Till then it’s back straps I’m after.

Good luck to you all and for got sakes stay safe and watch out for falling objects!

O yeah Hazcon I'mallsmiles still!BTW Pretty awesome how yousmoked that buck from the ground way to go!
Old 10-26-2005, 05:54 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats, MM!! Heck of a deer! We're on the board, but still trailing some of the other teams. i dunno know about other parts of the country but, with the cold that's here in the east, it should get good once this wind moves out.

Slice
Old 10-26-2005, 11:21 AM

What up boys.............

Still here - lurk a bit - still kicking

Good job team..........We gots some points

Just started to hunt hard - been passing up 100-115's every other day - got some real nice land this year - got some real hammers crawling around - ruts comming.........lol Rack may just break the shop jinks[:-][:-]......

One big one may put us over the top.................LOL.......

Gonna hunt every morning till I get him - Got the time now...........

MY Wasp has gotta EAT...

Good luck - miss ya
Chuck
Old 10-26-2005, 12:06 PM

Dang Chuck,

Bout time we see ya on here. You better lay the smack down on a biggun this year, to heck with the shop, you gotta hunt

Well guys, I have 4 days left to hunt here in PA before I head to the buckeye state and chase them big Ohio bucks for a week and after that I will have another week of hunting in PA. Heading out in about 45 minutes to go try and smack one of them PA bruisers.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

-Well done MM

-Hoosier I too am glad you were wearing your harness.

-Rack-it's great to know you are indeed still kicking. We weren't sure if your Shop went on strike and put you on lockdown. Anyway glad to have you around.

-I've been pretty disappointed with the bucks lately. I haven't seen anything with much size. Hopefully this weekend I will get a shot in NW oklahoma.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:22 PM

Hey guys, went out this evening and only saw one deer, a five point that decided it would be fun to bed down about 3 yards from the base of my 12 foot ladder stand and chill out for an hour and a half

Did a little spotting on my property tonight and I watched a solide 115-120" 8 point running a doe when all of sudden he just bolted as a bigger bodied deer came out of the corn and I put the bino's on him.... a GIANT 10 point, probablly 20-22" outside spread, very heavy mass, and super long tines, probablly 12" G-2's, 10" G-3's, and 9" G-4's with his brows being atleast 7". I'll be back there tommorrow morning.
Old 10-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Typical Buck

Quit screwin around BM and Kill that sum B!t
I bought a PAlicence today.When you leavecan Ihunt your spots?
Old 10-28-2005, 04:34 PM

Well, the pre-rut is certainly on here in Missouri. When walking in the woods, all you smell is musty ole buck pee.....I am finding super hot, fresh scrapes all over the place. I will be sitting dark to dark this weekend. My only drawback is this weekend is MO's youth hunt, and my son will be in the woods with his trusty 30-30. And, of course.......he's in my best spot....[:@][:@] Ohhhhhh...the things we do for our kids.....Oh well....I have been getting some pics fairly routinely on my camera, so I know at least the deer are moving through the area I will be hunting. Who knows...it's gonna be warm again this weekend, but what the hell.....I'm up for it.
Old 10-30-2005, 03:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice buck MM. Congrats from the Rack Pack!!
Old 11-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Thanks dude!

Guys today was my first hunting Whitetails (deer notgirls)in PA. I had a doe in range but passed of course. I don't think I wouldn've made it accross the border alive had I taken her. I found a sweet saddle on some STL'sand the GPS took me to it like it was it's job,,,wait it is it's job!!! O this spot is money, the only thing is, from now on it's shortsleeve to the top and then bag the shirt into a ziplock bag and change to fresh cloths just before I get there. I had to leave an hour before dark, it started raining pretty hard and I didn't wanna do something stupid had the opportunitypresented itself.

How'severyonedoing?Arethe few of you stillpassing up 120s everyday like they're anuisance?[8D][] That's so sweet!haha Igotta move! Good luck boys lets keep this party rock'n.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Bruiser-Busters" (5) Thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.