Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread >

Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 02:30 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 13 Thread

test
Old 09-23-2005, 02:30 AM
Typical Buck

Better late than never...I'm here and I'm in.

Much thanks to WVhunter for helping me out on the entry! Thanks Mike!

And I'm no one pump chump for whoever it was that wanted to send me packin' because they thought I had already shot my wad last year...I'll do all I can to put some numbers on theboard!

Good luck to everyone!

Old 09-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

That's one heck of a logo. Was it last year's and who did it?
Old 09-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wolfen....you made it....finally Cuttin it close ain't ya... LOL [8D]

Glad to see you are here, and yes...that was an awesome logo last year for sure!
That one got my vote last year for best logo and hey...your team got my vote again this year for best logo [8D]Well, the original logo that is....before someone had to go and change it...

Good luck boys....you may have shot your wad early with TJF's stud....

TEAM 25 WIDE RULES!!!

Old 09-23-2005, 10:10 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

wolfen

Glad to see your able to post now. Look forward to hearing how your season goes and welcome to the team.

WV hunter

My buck was just the appetizer... once these guys get rocking with their hunting, nothing is going to stop DOOMSDAY 13 !! That old buttbanner still gets a chuckle out of me but just like Elite 8... it's time to put the past BEHIND us and move on to bigger/better things!!

Brian

Tyler was able to hunt tonight while I worked at the farm. He got to see Dagger buck tonight but hewasout of his bow range. He watched him for over a half hour but Daggernever got closer then 75 yards. Tomorrow morning we are going to another spot. Hopefully Tyler gets a crack at a buck there.

Tim
Old 09-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Typical Buck

Put up a stand in a new property this morning. Deer all over this place tho its thick & I only got a couple glimpses as I was looking around. Lotsa trails & beds, I think this is gonna be a good spot. If we could hunt on sundays here I'da been in there this afternoon.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

I went out Friday PM and didn't see a thing. I scouted a new spot out on Sat. and the land owner said he had seen a nice rack buck in the corner of the field the night before. Good sign in there and I jumped a deer, but couldn't see what it was. Should be alright. Going to NY Sat. to scout another 2 new spots that should put something in front of me.
I will be back in the tree in CT w/ my brother in law Wed & Fri again this week.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Went out again last night and didn't see anything. Just another skunk!
Gonna try and get out tomorrow night again.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:38 PM

Hay guys ime still here just busy school from 730 to 300 then soccer from 315 till 930. Well tommorows the first daY OF ARCHERY HERE IN PENN AND I CANT GO. ime sorry guys...ime plannin to skip practice one day this week and go huntin instead though and i got next monday off so ill go then. We also havent had a frost yet soo the deer are still full of worms anyway. Good luck guys!!
Old 10-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Typical Buck

TJF, I realized that I never congratulated you on the great buck[&o], Congrats!We were teamate last year. Wasn't it your son that took that dandy last year? How's he doing this year? Congrats again!

Quick Reply: Official Team Doomsday 13 (13) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.