Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread >

Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 6 Thread

Hey guys. Just checking in to let you know I'm here. I live in central Ohio and hunt mostly farm land. Some really big deer around from what we have seen and last year I settled for a small 6 point during gun season it was down to the last day or so and he was a good management buck so I took him out. I will try to post some trail cam pics. of some bucks in the area I hunt when I get a minute. Good luck all [/align]
Old 08-17-2005, 05:43 PM

hey ya'll, im here in ohio and i have several thousand acres of private land here to hunt,hope ya'll have a great season were on a mission to win this thing
Old 08-17-2005, 09:02 PM

Hey everyone, Im here sry i was out of town till today or i would have posted earlier, central ohio here as well. Cant wait to get started
Old 08-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Buck190hunter. I will be hunting in Kentucky next year {2006}.just south of Cinn OH. I will be hunting near the Licking river. Do you know anything about this area. The #5 state Whitetail for Kentucky was shot just a few miles from the grounds we will be hunting. I do most of my Bowhunting in Bucks and Montco co just out side of Philadelphia PA. I have many farms to hunt, my friend is a postmaster in Bucks co and he is a big help in getting me farms. I just installed a bathroom in his bedroom free of charge. I only asked to get me more farms to hunt this year.SMALL PRICE TO PAY don't you think. I love deermeat and try to shoot 4or5 doe a season, DELISH!!. I will not shoot a small buck just to say I got a buck. I have a 8pt or better rule I follow [maybe a BIG 6 Maybe}.My brother inlaw has a 20acre Farm that I call the Mac machine. Its loaded with deer and has some nice bucks on it. I also hunt this small horse farm that had two killer bucks last year. I know on lived, I talked to the owner last week and she said she seen a 13pt. This buck is BIG. I know were I will be on OCT 1ST. The beat part about this contest I think is talking to your teammates and other hunters around the country. If you or any of my teammates are in my area give me a call and do some bowhunting. I hope we heare from the rest of our team real soon. Be safe and shoot straight!!!
Hatchet Jack
Old 08-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

How you doing Hook!! Good to hear from you

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-17-2005, 09:22 PM

Hey pretty good how about yourself??
Old 08-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Site Bouncer

Allright....that's more like it!! Ok we need to pick a captain and start thinking about a team name. We still need a few more to check in though before we do that.

Looks like we have at least three from Ohio, I'm from Illinois andone fromPennsylvania. I think Cloud 9 MN is from Minnesota (he needs to check in but I'm sure he will) so looks like a midwest group so far.

Edit- We have one from Virginia (sorry 270 Win.) didn't mean to exclude

I am listing the states after the names on the first post as I find out where we are all hunting this year.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:17 PM
Site Bouncer

I have an idea for a name.....Team Death From Above.....

Just an idea to mill over.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:29 AM

where is everybody, p.s. I like team death from above
Old 08-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good to me, and I think BigJI2 would be a good captain

Hatchet Jack

Quick Reply: Official Team "Death From Above" (6) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.