Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Timber Stalkers (11) thread >

Official Team Timber Stalkers (11) thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Timber Stalkers (11) thread

Old 11-21-2005, 11:34 AM

Default RE: Official Team 11 Thread

I'm not seeing much since gun opened.I had guys hunting right near 2 of my good stands.[:@]I've moved around to another location so I hope my luck will change.It's been tougher than normal this year for some reason.The deer I'm seeing are bald or smallies like this unicorn.I don't think he'd score in the double digits.Good luck all.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:55 PM

Well I'll be out as much as possible over my thanksgiving break. Rifle season closes on tomorrow and I can get back out there on wednesday. The spots I'm hunting aren't pressured by rifle hunters because they are pretty residential so it should still be a good chance to get a buck at the end of the rut.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here are a couple pics of my brother's buck, he killed last weekend on one of our hunting spots. Some more meat for the freezer!

Old 11-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 11-27-2005, 08:38 PM

Ks,tell your bro cograts .I saw the first shooter of the seasonon wednesday. He got down wind of me and it was over quick.I've heard there's another one in the aera also.We still have some time yet.Good luck guys.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck hunting, guys.

Rifle season opens here Wednesday. I'm taking my fionse out hunting. Hopefully we'll see something worth shooting. Weather has been really weird here. Yesterday morning the temperaturewas in the 60's with about a dozen tornado touchdowns. The sirens sounded a few times. This morning there is a snowy blizzard warning, with the high of 31, winds around 45 mph, with gusts as high as 55-60 mph. They even closed the interstate on the western half of the state. Not sure how the deer will react to it, but they may be moving pretty good.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Currently, it looks like we're in 3rd place, and less than 5 points away from the team in 2nd.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I pulled a big zero over the holiday weekend. I didn't even see a deer. Gun season and change in available food sources really make this time of year difficult. Gun season for this region ends this weekend though with a late bow/blackpowder season to follow.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Took My Fiancee out on Wednesday and she made a nice shot on a good buck at about 50 yards. Here are a couple pics. Deer-hunting is done here...Have enough meat to last to next fall. Time for Predator Hunting!! Good luck to you guys!

Old 12-05-2005, 10:00 AM

She shot a dandy Ks, tell her congrats again.Looks like your starting her off right.The deer hear are starting to cool down ,the pressure is down a bit.Igot a couple of scrapes being hit again so the 2nd rut should be kicking in.Maybe it will change my crappy luck.Where is everybody else hiding out,haven't heard from some of the guys.Good luck all

Quick Reply: Official Team Timber Stalkers (11) thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.