HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Why pay so much for an Outfitter?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 02:45 AM
MTElksniper

Default Why pay so much for an Outfitter?

I dont know why everyone pays so much for an outfitter when there is so many hunters that are willing to help other hunters out. I live in Montana and the hunting for elk, mule deer and whitetails, and antelope. I would love to sgow people where to hunt and how to get them. I have a few spotted that i keep to myself but i have tons of land that i would show you where the elk are and how to hunt them. I take off all of hunting season and have more time to help. I just this it is bull to pay 4000 for a 7 day elk hunt. If you are interested in the 2003 hunting season in Montana email me, i would love to help. I have some hunting spots with the big bulls also. I sometime have extra room in my camp, unless you are not a nice person. Anyway email me if you want to hunt elk and not pay hugh prices.WHy do i concider doing this, because maybe one day i will get the favor returned. Deadline is March 15 so you must act soon. Email me at [email protected]
Happy hunting to you all, Will
I have alot better bow hunting spots if you are looking for the big bulls.No as many bulls with a gun.