HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Celebritys that hunt
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 12:36 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Celebritys that hunt

[ol][*]Merrill Hoge - ESPN Analyst - huge deer/turkey hunter[*]Ted Turner - owns and manages a pile of hunting outfitters - enjoys hunting himself[*]Kurt Russell[*]Prince William - killed a beautiful Stag a while back[*]Tom Araya (Slayer)[*]James Hetfield (Metallica)[*]Danny Schroeder and DennisFranz both hunt(NYPD Blue)[*]Jane Fonda (believe it or not, she's a quail hunter)[*]Supreme Court Justice Scalia[*]Jack Nicklaus[*]Madonna is/was the longtime owner ofa wingshooting sanctuary andused to do somewingshooting with her hubby. Apparently, shehad a bad experience with a wounded bird, so she gave it up. Now opposes hunting. Makes sense I guess.[*]Tom Selleck[*]Cliff from "Cheers"[*]Shaquille O'Neal collects taxidermy, and occasionally hunts. I'd have never pegged Shaq as a hunter.[*]J.D. Drew[*]Emmitt Smith[*]Sammy Kershaw[*]Aaron Tippen[*]Kid Rock - hunting nut - actually got so carried away with it that it ruined his relationship with Pam Anderson.[*]Stone Cold - crushes beer cans with his head and shoots deer. This guy is a great American Hero.[*]A few of the UFC guys[*]Bobby Knight - throws chairs and shoots deer. Another great American Hero.[*]John Michael Montgomery[*]Karl Malone[*]Tiger Woods (fishing only) - Pretty cool, huh?[*]David Toms - duck hunter[*]Patrick Ramsey - QB - bowhunter[*]Jon Janzen - all pro lineman - bowhunter[*]Nicole Ritchie (yes, her) - she is into target recurve - has even dragged Paris Hilton along. I'd shoot with those two anyday. Not hunters, but they're big enough celebrities to note here.[*]Judge Joe Brown[*]HOF Steeler Jack Lambert is a conservation officer[*]Dozens and dozens of NHL, NFL, and MLB players too numerous to name.[*]A few of the NASCAR racers[*]Robert Stack[/ol]
That's all I got.