HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CVA Warranty / Customer Service
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 07:20 AM
MichaelH
Fork Horn

Default CVA Warranty / Customer Service

Hi All,
I just wanted to share my recent experience with CVA. I shot a deer in the pooring down rain in late December and got water throughout the receiver / trigger assembly. When I got home, I decided to pop the pins to the trigger assembly to clean and dry it. Not a good idea as I found out, since they can't be placed back together outside of the factory! (Wolf 209 / Beartooth Magnum) I did learn while it was apart, that it's a very simple design that seems like it can handle wetness as long as you bring it in to room temperature or worst case, run a hairdryer around the receiver. Anyway, I called CVA and they told me to send it in with a check for $22 and they would take care of it. While sending it out, I decided to throw in my ramrod that had bent trying to get a 2nd round w/o swabbing for a follow-up shot on a deer from the fall. Three weeks later, I received my receiver and a replacement ramrod in the mail! I know it's not hunting season, but I wasn't expecting that fast of a turn around. All emails I sent, before, during and after were promptly replied to by Eric in Customer Service. Just wanted to post for those looking for another company who offer a budget product, yet stand behind them!

Mike