HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm Engaged....will i ever bowhunt again?
Old 03-06-2007, 05:57 PM
pigiron
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm Engaged....will i ever bowhunt again?

Glad you stated that, gross144. It's all about the guilt trip. In the off season you have to constantly throw her little bones.(weekend getaway works wonders, It bought me 2 trips to Illinois, well really 1, she doesn't know about the 2nd in Nov.07 yet) I just had a little boy, he's 7 months now, and yes it's challenging, but you'll find the time. Your wife will soon realize it's more fun to go to babys our us on the weekend withHER friends andTHEIR kids. They make a day of it, having a good time, you know.MeanwhileYOUR spiking trees and hanging stands. When your child gets old enough, he/she will be right there with you, while your wife is cooking deer chops and has the coors light ready for you at the door--eagerly awaiting your arrival from the woods, with the latest tales of the day(which of course she'll find so interesting, because she's so happy your doing what you love the most....bowhunting)....................I was layin it on thick there in the end, but stick to the little bones in the off season, you'll be ok.