HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for advice on rests - Trophy Taker Drop Away or Trophy Ridge Drop Zone?
Old 03-06-2007, 08:04 AM
IL-Cornfed
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Looking for advice on rests - Trophy Taker Drop Away or Trophy Ridge Drop Zone?

Both are outstanding rest and in my humble opinion they are THE best fallaways on the market! They certainly seem to be the most proven and most popular on many of the forums. It could literally be a coin toss between the two for many folks. Personally , I favor the Trophy Ridge Drop Zone a bit more that the TT though. The TR DZ has proven to me to be an absolute bom proof product that had been able to withstand every weather and hunting condition the Midwest could trow at it. I've used DZ's on many different bow rigs over the past few years and they have ALWAYS performed flawlessly. I also believe that the Vertical laucher on the DZ truly does clear the fletch faster than any rest I've tried in the past. The TR DZ also happens to be THE quickest to set and THE easiest to tune rest that I've dealt with. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many DZ's I've set up on other folks rigs and I don't think there was ever a rig that took more than a few quick shots to have them bullet hole tuned and ready to go! Just my opinion but as I mentioned, you're getting a great rest either way. Good luck and good shootin'