HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Canadian Whitetails - Get' em!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Hiawatha

Default RE: 2006 Canadian Whitetails - Get' em!

ORIGINAL: JPF
Don't know how much time I'll be spending up there with my wedding and all the crap that goes with it, but I'll be up there a bit this summer. .
Gettin married cool. Is it someone you know? Oh and if its loonie bar let us know. Never to far to drive for a loonie bar, i'll bring skeeter as my date.

I am goin to be turning them students into little bushwackers lol. Check out the Safety lesson i made for a grade 7 class.
http://www.brandonu.ca/eduweb/fall06/bloski/webquest.html

Actually jpf i am paid 40 dollars a day for meals and my hotel is paid. Contrary to popular belief we do not get drunked up too bad at all because it is usually just 2 ofus unless your on a big job. Last year of work i was only peed out of shape once and i paid for it the next day. That is one job i cannot do hung over and refuse to drink excessive amounts when i have to go out the next day. Usually i am showered, fed and in bed by 10 otherwise i get b1tchy. In camp jobs its worse, man i was sleeping by 8pm each night while the other guys were playin poker and bs'n in their rooms. Felt kinda bad but i need sleep if i am workin like a yote.