HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A picture of you in your "big game" territory!
Old 03-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Fuzzyballs44

Default A picture of you in your "big game" territory!

Hey...it's always great to have a face with a name. I am new to this forum, but love the fact that I finally found a forum that I can relate and I know a little something to help out the community. I'm going to post a picture of me in my "big game" range and hopefully some of you will follow suit. Doesn't have to be a kill picture...just a picture of you in your home territory hunting!

This is at 6400 ft about 40 miles south of St. Maries Idaho on October 14th 2006. We were on our to the trail head where we would start at about 12 noon, pack in a mile and a half to hunt until dark, then meet up and pack the mile and a half out by flashlight and GPS in a group. I saw a 6x5 bull that afternoon, but I couldn't get an ethical shot. My stalk on the animal certainly made it an incredible hunt though!

LETS HEAR YOUR STORY! I AM SURE THERE ARE POST LIKE THIS DONE BEFORE...BUT I'M NEW AND WANT TO GET TO KNOW THIS COMMUNITY! I can tell you some good high mountain/rocky mountain experiences in trade for allowing me to learn from all of your experiences!