HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Zumbo saga goes on.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 08:32 AM
Sniper151
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Zumbo saga goes on.

No state permits full auto for hunting andthose that dopermit semi autos restrict the magazine capacity to 5 rounds. Like many other uninformed non hunters andhunters alike, when theyhear or read the names of firearms like AK 47, AR 15 and M1 A1 they group theseas assault rifles. Yet Win. model 1907 sl, Rem. 81 and Woodsman, BAR's, Ruger 10/22, Benelli R1, Weatherby Mark XXII, and M1 Garandto name a few are in fact the same or even more powerful than the dreaded assault rifle. Like the BAR from WW II in 30:06. Originally a full autofirearm now a popular hunting semi auto.And what about shotguns? I guess you may as willinclude the fast shooting semi auto shotguns from Bennelli, Beretta and a multitude of other manufacturers into the assault group. Have you everwondered why the anti's and leftists decided on the term Assaultrifle for the chosen few? The term was first coined by Adolf Hitler to a specific gun developed for WW II. Now this term is assigned by the anti's with the mystiqueof the evil that first coined the phrase ASSAULT RIFLE. It's timethe informedeliminate the word assault from theirvocabulary when speaking about semi auto firearms. As to the comment about " huntingwoods with hunters using Street Sweepers, Mac 10's, Semi Auto's with 30 RD Mag"the same feeling I get when in a duck blind with 5 of my hunting friends surrounded by10 other blinds each withmultiple huntersall carryingsemi auto shotguns with 5 capacity; all wanting to shoot the same duck. I believe they call this responsible hunting...