HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Zumbo saga goes on.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 07:18 AM
ShatoDavis

Default RE: The Zumbo saga goes on.

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Well, do you guys like to be in the huntingwoods with hunters using Street Sweepers, Mac 10's, Semi Auto's with 30 RD clips, etc.,etc.,etc........Just becauseit'sour 2nd Amend. right, it's not sensible to do so!

We as hunters, about 95%,have ethics and sensibility about us, but there is always that 5% that ruins it for the rest of us!

Yes, it's my2nd Amend. right, but in my State it's 3 in Shotguns and 5 in Center Fire. So what do I tell the Game Warden when I get caught?....Hey man, it's my 2nd Amend. right!I don't think so!
1% I would say. I usually agree with you reb, but, You are dead wrong on this. We must remain united.

Have you ever shot a Class 3 weapon? I'm not talking for hunting, just shooting milk jugs or the like. I've never seen anyone shoot a full auto weapon that didn't have a smile on there face afterwards. They are just plain fun. Isn't that what its about? Having fun. Don't we hunt for fun? Don't we shoot at the range for fun? Hey, there is about one percent of the population that use firearms for unlawful reasons. Guess what even if the weapons are banned it won't stop them.

Treat yourself to a day at Thunder Ranch, You will have an absolute ball!