HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (20) Official Team "XX" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 09:15 AM
BOW HNT
Typical Buck

Default RE: (20) Official Team "XX" Thread

Hey guys - sorry it has been a while - just been hammered! - Laurie and Connor are doing great! - (Laurie would be doing much better if she were getting more sleep - but that is just the way it goes!)

Ryan - love the new bow - was talking to J this weekend - I am thinking about shooting the recurve enough to hunt with it this year - we shall see!?! I shot cedars for a while - but just did not like them - Have some fiberglass arrows that flew pretty well - but for hunting will want to get either some alum or carbon that I feel comfortable with. I have been wanting to get a long bow for a while - just has not been the right time yet! (actually had the perfect opportunity this year - went down to KC for work and stopped at Cabelas - Laurie said "you are a big boy - if you see something you would like for Christmas pick it up" - but I was good!)

Fran - what is the deal - turkey hunting and bow hunting are not mutually exclusive! We can hunt all 4 seasons bow only - so that makes it nice. - Best of luck on the exam bud!

Anthony - nice pic's - the little one is a cutie! - ground resembles here.

Big Daddy - turks are addictive!

Better run - work is piling up!

M