HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Zumbo talks on Nugents Forum
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 01:24 PM
358WINMAN

Default RE: Zumbo talks on Nugents Forum

A previous post stated that " we all have made mistakes somewhere, somehow, etc." I'm sure that at the time, those who've made a terrible mistake only wished to be forgiven or to rescind a statement gone awry.
The christian in us requires forgiveness. Are any of us in the hunting/shooting community sinless? Looking back, I'm sure anyone of us can recall a rediculous comment or deed done.

How we choose to learn and grow from our mistakes is paramount in moving forward. Hopefully, Mr. Zumbo has seen the light here and won't ever again place himself orthe shooting-hunting community in such a blemished position again.

I will forgive him, although not forget this black eye given to us by his oratory reponse. I feel that he has a long road ahead making this up to us; a very special group of people that provide him with employment, sponsors andappearances at shows for a fee. He made his living because of shooters, hunters, outdoor readers, and everyday folks like us. He needs to remember where his bread is buttered. Never, never bite the hand that feeds you!

Mr. Zumbo, I offer you my acceptance of your apology, however, its time you used your reputation as a means to build our sport beyond the reach of the anti's. And don't ever smear our goodsport again!
Sincerely,
Stew