HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GENERAL MILLS BOYCOTT
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 09:29 AM
Chekmate
Spike

Default RE: GENERAL MILLS BOYCOTT

I've attached the letter I'm sending to General Mills. If you would like to use the same letter go ahead though please put your own name and address on the bottom.

Concerning the General Mills boycott. You may also want to go on their website and send General Mills and their associates and email. General Mills website is: www.generalmills.com

LETTER:

General Mills December 21, 2001 Mr. Stephen W. Sanger PO Box 1113 Minneapolis, MN 55440

Mr. Sanger, (Chairman & CEO of General Mills)

I’m writing this letter to inform you and “General Mills” that I and my family will be boycotting all “General Mills” and associated products!

It has come to my attention that “General Mills” is supporting the “Humane Society of the United States (HSUS)” by distributing free “HSUS 2002” calendars in specially marked boxes of Golden Grahams cereal.

My family is boycotting all “General Mills” products until the support of the “Humane Society of the United States” and or any other animal rights group(s) is stopped. I’m also strongly urging all my friends, relatives and acquaintances to boycott all “General Mills” products as well.

Name brands that I & my family are boycotting:

General Mills, Betty Crocker, Progresso, Yoplait, Green Giant, Lloyd’s, Old El Paso, Chex Mix, Fruit Roll-Ups, Pop Secret, Nature Valley, Pillsbury, Small Planet Foods, Cascadian Farm, Muir Glen Organic

Regards Albert R. Hartwig Address City, State/Prov. Zip/Postal Code