HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WHA alerts
Thread: WHA alerts
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 02:18 PM
johnhunt1975

Default WHA alerts

I found these alerts. I thought I'd post here. WHA is just ridiculous:

So the World Hunting Association finally has sponsors again!![/align]After every sponsor kicked WHA to the curb and every major hunting group condemned WHA as the reprehensible contest that they are, three sponsors stepped up to give them money:[/align][/align]Crazy Juice[/align]Xtreme Outdoors Productions[/align]Eagle Sports Equipment[/align][/align]In case you've forgotten what WHA is, they are the ridciulous hunting contest where "hunters" shoot deer next to fences for money and prizes. Hunting is certainly NOT a contest. WHA even panned to originally just dart the deer, pretending that hunting is a sort of catch and release sport.[/align][/align]Every hunter here needs to (1) boycott these three companies until the stop supporting an roganization that makes hunting look so bad and is just plain stupid and (2) start writing letters to them asking them to drop their sponsorship. [/align][/align]Their contact information is: [/align][/align]Crazy Juice: [email protected][/align]Xtreme Outdoors Productions: submit comments at www.xtremeoutdoorspro.com[/align]Eagle Sports Equipment: [email protected][/align][/align]Don't believe me? Check out these videos WHA made: link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid348384906/ bclid348393488/bctid348523743?action=html[/align][/align][/align]