HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (20) Official Team "XX" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 09:37 PM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: (20) Official Team "XX" Thread

IL - you better get that stinkin' cow out of the bathroom before your wife scalps your happy arseand makes a leatherwallet out of your forehead! LMAO That's a way to woo the wifie on v-day! Some women get a bathtub full of rose petals - IL's wife gets a smelly cow bedded down beside the toilet. I'm just jerkin' your chain man - but seriously that's pretty funny. My wife would totally flip her lid and my stuff would wind up in a pile in the front yard - city people... they just don't get it. LMAO by the way - good luck clearin' out that snow - you guys got POUNDED. The snow isn't bad, but when it comes with that kind of wind - that just sucks.

My god, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time... That cow story is classic.

Troy - by the way - I guess the east coast translation for "Iron Ball" is "Mega-Stupid." I took one good spill trying to land some dumb trick and whipped backward pretty hard - hit my shoulders on the snowpack - I feel like I've got whiplash or something. Neck, legs, shoulders- all sore. Old age is taking its toll. I might have to start doubling up on the Geritol and keeping some clean Depends in the trunk.

Ryan - even though I've flunked the bar a couple times - I do manage to party like a rock star after every exam. I can't do much, but I do know how to celebrate with the best of 'em. LOL Scary mental picture of you with the trad bow in a loincloth flinging arrows like a wildman with the neighbors looking on in horror. Oh man - if you get that bow, they're really gonna start wondering about you.

Speaking of traditional stuff - do any of you guys watch that show "Man vs. Wild" with the ex-special forces guy? That guy is really "Iron Ball" in every sense of the expression.. I saw him kill a rabbit with a throwing stick and eat a raw snake and afistful of antsin the last episode. Just about the timeI start to feel like some kind of hardcore outdoorsman,I watch an episode of that show, and realize what a true nancypants I really am...