HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (20) Official Team "XX" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 09:07 PM
IL Rancher

Default RE: (20) Official Team "XX" Thread

I ended up helping two guys out of the same drift yesterday.. Finally said "f the road comish, I am doing the plowing myself, hoped in my skid steer and spent an hour clearing this mega drift. It never drifted back over, could be because I took the snow and dumped it a place down wind, lol.. We live in a pretty wind place but when that wind comes out of the North East like it did yesterday gernally that means bad things. Getting awful cold again tonight, somewhere subzero again.. Talking 40's next week, I think I am ready for spring.

Had to bring one calf in. She was born out of the cull cows that were supposed to be open. 3 weeks old and mom isn't giving anyhting for milk, or so I am guessing.. She is livingint he bathroom at the other house for now.. Wife is real happy for me, guess it is a good thing I bought the nice flowers this year, lol.

that was the coolest thing about living out west... Even driving in from where we lived in the foothills we would sometimes see Moose, Elk and than the deer.. Always a mulie or whitie thing but most of what we saw were Whitetails.... Little further west in the next valley over the speed goats roamed and that was pretty cool to see. Never got to see the Mountain Goats that supposedly lived up in the peaks above where I lived but did see a mountain Lion in the hills once. Just about made me mess myself, lol.